New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 05:42 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Hello

Hi guys just jointed this great forum and i wanted to say hello to all you guys i have a 2007 acura rdx turbo if you guys don't mind i have a question that maybe you can help me with i install a 3" cold air intake and the 3" downpipe and mid pipe no cats and now i can smell my exhaust a little and it smell like unburned fuel or is it to lean when i stand in the back of it i reset all my and drove it to set the monitor and they all set with no check engine lights on so what do you guys think it runs very strong to me anyway not sure if i sure setup a air fuel gauge on it just to make sure until i can save the money to buy that hondata flash pro hope i can run all these mods all together without a problem Thanks guys
Old 01-24-2017, 10:04 PM
8th Gear

congrats. and welcome..
Old 01-25-2017, 04:32 AM
Intermediate

Thank you also where can i find the answers i am looking for thanks again
Old 01-25-2017, 05:23 AM
Intermediate

also looking to buy a Hondata flash pro for my acura 2007 rdx turbo
Old 01-25-2017, 05:33 AM
Intermediate

By the way guys i am from N.J.maybe can get together with some of you guys that are close by some time
Old 01-25-2017, 08:48 AM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Originally Posted by Exterminator
Hi guys just jointed this great forum and i wanted to say hello to all you guys i have a 2007 acura rdx turbo if you guys don't mind i have a question that maybe you can help me with i install a 3" cold air intake and the 3" downpipe and mid pipe no cats and now i can smell my exhaust a little and it smell like unburned fuel or is it to lean when i stand in the back of it i reset all my and drove it to set the monitor and they all set with no check engine lights on so what do you guys think it runs very strong to me anyway not sure if i sure setup a air fuel gauge on it just to make sure until i can save the money to buy that hondata flash pro hope i can run all these mods all together without a problem Thanks guys
Hi there. You may find some answers to your questions over in the 1G RDX section: First Generation RDX (2007-2012) - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

I was going to move this over there for you, but I actually think it might be best if you start a new thread there. Also, please don't be afraid of punctuation; it makes it easier to read and when it's easier to read people are more apt to do so. When you get more eyballs on your problem, you have a better chance of getting a useful answer.

Originally Posted by Exterminator
also looking to buy a Hondata flash pro for my acura 2007 rdx turbo
You can check out the Black Market section and drill down by model to see what members are selling.

Good luck, welcome, and happy motoring!

Last edited by cu2wagon; 01-25-2017 at 08:50 AM.