Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Old 09-14-2007, 06:39 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I am not going out if it keeps raining. I hate driving in the rain.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:57 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The rain man is here!!! We needed this rain though! I don't really like rain to much either but hey, we needed it! Its all good!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Racer

Yo, my boy was on his forum last night and he informed me that, the nissan people where bashing the acura people!!! Im not trying to start anything, but whats up with that? Oh yeah, and they supposely raced somebody from rockville maryland in a silver CL-S and a 05 TL! They said it was pointless to race them, cause they had already been smashed before! They also said that we were no contest to them!!! To me that is so hard to believe!!! Some of them said our max hp on our cars is like 245, I just really had to laugh about that, they got us confused with the V6 accords! A few other people said we cant go over 120mph, thats were the limiter stops for us! If thats the case, then why am I able to go 150mph in mine? I must have a special chip in my car I don't know about! LOL!!!! I think everybody has a chip in there car they don't know about, cause I am yet to see a acura CL or TL not do over 120mph! A couple of them said that the only thing that should be in there league is supras, rx-z, and nsx! If thats the case as well then we can run with Ferrari, all AMG models, and All M Series models from BMW! Oh yeah I forgot to mention Porches!!! All I can do is die laughing over here, because its just killin me, how people think and what they think they know!

Last edited by lil_turbo4; 09-14-2007 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Racer

Not once did I bash the nissan cars! Like I said before I like nissan cars! I just feel that acura car is a little bit stronger especially with its Vtec! Nissan cars are good for accelration and mid range power, Acuras are good from mid range power to high end power! You know what, Im just going to be quiet and mod my car secretly to equal what most of them have and then I will step to all of them! Cause I feel like half of them don't know how to race there cars! They don't know how to launch them or when to shift! To me I would be embarrassed if I was them! I just know one thing, they better be glad I don't have my Corrolla right now, cause I would smash every single one including that GT Mustang and that pontic Gto everybody scared of! It would be no contest hands down! All this does is motivate me to do what I need to do!
Old 09-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Shyt Happens 4 a REASON!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHhAHAHAHAHA "limiter"? AAHAHhAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 120mph? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA I hit that shyt by accident sometimes!!! LMAO... OH MAN. Nah lil T I dont think the Maxima people WE chill wit would say somethin that ignorant. That GOTTA be the people that go on the Maxima forums only because they own a Nissan but arent into cars or what we're into....

And I am not even tryina say I got a super fast car or anything because lord knows I'm 100% Stock but thats fuckin hilarious!!! I went a buck 20 in my damn VW Passat when I had it!! LOL Come on now...
Old 09-14-2007, 08:13 PM

Oh and I apologize for all the "HAHA's" but I figured I should type what I was doing when I read your post.. :P
Old 09-14-2007, 08:37 PM
RIP MxOJuic

wtf? what forum was ur boy on. one thing u have to understand is the battle between acura and nissan will never end!! I still don't understand why? I own a maxima and I have nothing but love for them. they are great cars but I just love my acura more.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
it def shouldnt have been maxima.org becuz they all know what the J series is cpable of!!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by L's TL
it def shouldnt have been maxima.org becuz they all know what the J series is cpable of!!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:13 AM
B A N N E D

i am pickin up my Eibach Pro kits in a little...... getting them for HELLA CHEAP froma guy i know that used to work with my dad at rosenthal acura back in the day..
Old 09-15-2007, 10:57 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Yo, my boy was on his forum last night and he informed me that, the nissan people where bashing the acura people!!! Im not trying to start anything, but whats up with that? Oh yeah, and they supposely raced somebody from rockville maryland in a silver CL-S and a 05 TL! They said it was pointless to race them, cause they had already been smashed before! They also said that we were no contest to them!!! To me that is so hard to believe!!! Some of them said our max hp on our cars is like 245, I just really had to laugh about that, they got us confused with the V6 accords! A few other people said we cant go over 120mph, thats were the limiter stops for us! If thats the case, then why am I able to go 150mph in mine? I must have a special chip in my car I don't know about! LOL!!!! I think everybody has a chip in there car they don't know about, cause I am yet to see a acura CL or TL not do over 120mph! A couple of them said that the only thing that should be in there league is supras, rx-z, and nsx! If thats the case as well then we can run with Ferrari, all AMG models, and All M Series models from BMW! Oh yeah I forgot to mention Porches!!! All I can do is die laughing over here, because its just killin me, how people think and what they think they know!
Im on Maxima.org . Please post a link to this thread where we were bashing Acura's. PLEASE, OH PLEASE post this link. If you cant, you have just proved your worth.

Last edited by jaydubb; 09-15-2007 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:21 PM
RIP MxOJuic

hi jaydubb will u b out tonight with ur maxima entourage ????
Old 09-15-2007, 09:11 PM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by babyacura22
hi jaydubb will u b out tonight with ur maxima entourage ????
Yeah... will be out. Im feeling much better. No more sicky sicky. Hey... tune your radio to 88.5. And keep it there. You might hear something interesting...

Last edited by jaydubb; 09-15-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:20 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by jaydubb
Yeah... will be out. Im feeling much better. No more sicky sicky. Hey... tune your radio to 88.5. And keep it there. You might hear something interesting...
i'll be there around midnight. what time should I tune in?
Old 09-16-2007, 04:09 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Thanks to the guys that came out tonight it was fun!

LILTURBO- What happened ???? SpecVG came out looking for you but you were a no show You have to back up ALL the talking that has been going on you can't just leave it alone. So I better see you next weekend!

SpecVG- Hopefully Lilturbo can come out next weekend and we can have ourselves a rematch!!

Aaron- It was nice seeing you. Have a safe trip home! :gheyhug:

Trini and Lance- NO LOVE FOR YOU !! Mighty, Aaron and I had to rep for Acura. You guys missed out on Rt. 50 runs and an accident. Both of you suck!! J/K!!! Both of you better come out next weekend!!!!
Old 09-16-2007, 04:43 AM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Accident huh? what happened there?
oh and I'll come rep acura when I'm running boost. gimme some time
Old 09-16-2007, 11:28 AM

that was a ugly accident
Old 09-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what is that prokits dude, whats it for. dirty waiting for u to link me up
Old 09-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Suzuka Master

eibach pro kit is jus some lowering springs...what accident?...& ILL DEF BE OUT NEXT WEEKEND..I HAD TO HANDLE SUM BIZ LAS NITE
Old 09-17-2007, 12:01 AM
B A N N E D

i went with comptech sports instead.... love the drop not low enough to mess up camber or rub and make daily driving annoying but no body roll, and a nice tight ride now. i love it..

and trini, i dont really DJ i just help my roomate has a dj company tho...
Old 09-17-2007, 12:06 AM

Ok look... On our way back from the run on 50, Jaydub told everybody to take the 2nd exit for 214, which anybody that had a walkie heard and followed.... The other Maximas n whatnot that were with us took the 1st exit, So we split up.....
NOW...

There was this Dumb Bitch that had her car (OLD RAGGITY ASS CAVALIER(piece of shyt!)) dead stopped (I believe her hazard lights were on but nobody could really see IF they were or not) in the middle of the 3 lanes on 214 right pass the 202 exit heading towards the Sunoco (right up over that hill).... B was infront and almost hit the stopped car and put the alert over the 2way... Jaydub heard "Cop in the middle of the road" So he repeated so everybody else could hear. And we ALL kept cautious and slowed down, none of us hit anything

We all almost hit that car, although it was a closer call for Jaydub. The bunch of us all posted up at the Sunoco awaiting the arrival of the other bunch that took the wrong exit. When Jaydub hears of a accident involving a Maxima in that same area that Bitch left her car.

So we all dip to find out what happened and make sure nobody got hurt... so it turns out a beige Maxima had ran straight into the back of that Dumb Bitch's car. When we all arrived to the scene these 2 Dumb Bitches were talkin shyt about them being in the car (which they werent!) and trying to accuse the accident due to speed racing and NOT her Dumb ass leaving her crap in the middle of the FUCKING ROAD!!!... Which I dont think anybody was doing cuz we pretty much all got that out or system prior (LOL) but I dunno...

The car was empty but if them Dumb Bitches were in there they would be S.O.L right now... The owner of the Maxima I believe had no serious injuries or anything like that, Thank God nothing tooo serious happened... Trini. Lance. Lil T, Dirty and etc.. ya'll really shoulda came out, that night. Hwy Sprint n meet was pretty good, about 20ish cars in total but only 3 Acuras?.... Maxima heads held it down, but most of our crew was nowhere to be seen.

I still have a busted knee that has a brace on it, so I couldnt stand outside for to long at a time but I still came out to rep n run, as stock as I am. :P

***Advice to Both Acuraziners and Maxima.org members and anybody else thats gonna come n meet with us......
*********************GET A WALKIE TALKIE***********************
(Dont be cheap, the shyt is NOT expensive and is the best way to stay together)
Old 09-17-2007, 11:29 AM

so did anyone ever find out how that cat is doing ?
Old 09-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Suzuka Master

shit well good thing i didnt come out cuz i dnt have no walkie talkie & it maighta been me bout to hit that bitch but i will def be gettin one...one of my fuckin ballasts is out so i dunno what ima do bout that...im not gonna be goin out with one headlight like i used to do...i dont want another work order and/or ticket...but hopefully i get it fixed soon for the low
Old 09-17-2007, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by SpecVG
so did anyone ever find out how that cat is doing ?
Oh nah I dunno, funny part is that nobody that we chill wit from the Max crew even knew the dude. :P So I really have No idea what happened after.

Damn Lance whats goin ON??? LOL go hard n jus get new lights all together Lol jk.. Yeah if it aint gonna work dont come out, not worth the hassle wit feds. I cant wait til I get ma brakes done!!! LOL... omg how long have I been sayin that for?
Old 09-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by MightySemen
Oh nah I dunno, funny part is that nobody that we chill wit from the Max crew even knew the dude. :P So I really have No idea what happened after.

Damn Lance whats goin ON??? LOL go hard n jus get new lights all together Lol jk.. Yeah if it aint gonna work dont come out, not worth the hassle wit feds. I cant wait til I get ma brakes done!!! LOL... omg how long have I been sayin that for?

lol...im waitin to seal them up until i finsih my projector retrofit, so they leak when i get it washed and i forgot to seal the ballast with silicone sealant again...so its basically my fault...o well ill find one sumwhere...i been thinkn about jus jackin one from sumones car but that would b crud so im not gon do that...ill b out once i get fixed up tho...WHOS WATCHIN THE SKINS KICK ASS TONITE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I AM, BEER, NACHOS, AND GREEN!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:00 PM

lol...im waitin to seal them up until i finsih my projector retrofit, so they leak when i get it washed and i forgot to seal the ballast with silicone sealant again...so its basically my fault...o well ill find one sumwhere...i been thinkn about jus jackin one from sumones car but that would b crud so im not gon do that...ill b out once i get fixed up tho...WHOS WATCHIN THE SKINS KICK ASS TONITE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I AM, BEER, NACHOS, AND GREEN!
Damn thas wassup!! I'm probably gonna watch, but not sure yet. Nice setup, beer nachos n green is straight!!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Go Redskins!!!! Lance if you don't come out this weekend
Old 09-18-2007, 12:38 AM
B A N N E D

Wooooo 2-0.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:04 AM
08 Civic SI

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
hey dirty type-s, are you ever going to reply to my pms and actualy give me my money back?
Old 09-18-2007, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by orgnlprankster7
hey dirty type-s, are you ever going to reply to my pms and actualy give me my money back?
HAHAHA Oh man how you gonna let your boy put you on blast like that??? You better pay the man LMAO... GO SKINS!!! Spank them hoes!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:25 AM

AYE YO and Orgnlprankster HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY POS. REP POINTS?!?!?!?! What mod did you give a BJ to that siced you so bad? LOL jk I'm jealous... LOL
Old 09-18-2007, 01:52 AM
08 Civic SI

Originally Posted by MightySemen
AYE YO and Orgnlprankster HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY POS. REP POINTS?!?!?!?! What mod did you give a BJ to that siced you so bad? LOL jk I'm jealous... LOL
LOL, ah it was mostly dumb luck..or perhaps..dumb skills!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Suzuka Master

skins did wat they were supposed to last night woop ass...& we botu to b 3-0 for sure due to the lack of skill with the giants l8ly...we botu to run the division...Dallas cant keep it up for long...ima try to b out this weekend
Old 09-18-2007, 02:27 PM
RIP MxOJuic

skins did wat they were supposed to last night woop ass...& we botu to b 3-0 for sure due to the lack of skill with the giants l8ly...we botu to run the division...Dallas cant keep it up for long...ima try to b out this weekend

Hey guys I went to court today and speaking of the redskins Guess who I saw.... Well I know he used to play for the Redskins..... LAVAR ARRINGTON. I was like EVERYONE in the courtroom kept staring @ him. Well he got off on EVERYTHING. I thought that was BS! I wish I was a celebrity!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:58 PM
B A N N E D

yo original prankster... ive seriously sent you 4 checks... either ur pulling my leg here or something is ging wrong.. i havent checked my pm's yet cuz i have been busy.... my exhaust is off my car right now and my mother is back on radiation therapy...

honestly, i have sent you 4 checks since day 1....

do you have anohter Address you would like me to send more money too?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:24 AM
08 Civic SI

Originally Posted by Dirty Type-S
yo original prankster... ive seriously sent you 4 checks... either ur pulling my leg here or something is ging wrong.. i havent checked my pm's yet cuz i have been busy.... my exhaust is off my car right now and my mother is back on radiation therapy...

honestly, i have sent you 4 checks since day 1....

do you have anohter Address you would like me to send more money too?
did you send one UPS next day air like i asked before?you said you would send me a tracking number and never did.if you got a tracking number then i would have some proof that you sent it, and i could track where it is. because i havent gotten anything, and i double checked my address i sent you like 5 times and its exsactly right. i find it very hard to belive that all four where lost in the mail. i know you dont have a paypal, but maybee you could create one just to send the money to me. even ups ground will get it here in 1 day because you are in the 1 day range. i work for UPS and i know how long everything takes, also my parents own a ups store so maybee you can try sending it there. call me and ill give you the adress. or you could just send me the lip i payed for, because everyone fedex usps and ups says it will most definlty NOT cost 200$ to ship, $60 tops.

Last edited by orgnlprankster7; 09-19-2007 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Suzuka Master

^^^ why dont u guys jus meet up in philly or sumthn? dirty drives there for cheesesteaks anyways! lmao...man i love my car soo much, it looks so good clean! & ima get my tints soon! and my coilovers! & my rear sway bar!!! and another $5000 goodie!!! sorry i had coffee this morn
Old 09-19-2007, 01:09 PM

^^^ why dont u guys jus meet up in philly or sumthn? dirty drives there for cheesesteaks anyways! lmao...man i love my car soo much, it looks so good clean! & ima get my tints soon! and my coilovers! & my rear sway bar!!! and another $5000 goodie!!! sorry i had coffee this morn
AHAHAHA FLAME DIRTY!!!... And Good Lord... I want some $5000 Goodies and tint, and rear sway bars and coilo...nvm already got that LOL!!!! SICE SICE!! Well aside from that, I'm closin tonight so I'mma be MIA at the chapel, and Friday night I'mma be.. uhh.. busy lol but I'll be out there Saturday night
Old 09-19-2007, 01:12 PM
B A N N E D

haha.

ive been driving around with strait cats today ahah.... eww..

Kendrick my boys said they saw u on 495 near the bay bridge? they saw ur pony fro.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:29 PM
B A N N E D

custom cat back piping... 2.5in or 2.25? stock is 2 1\8.

what do u guys suggest?

is 2.5 inches to thick?>

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214