Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Shyt Happens 4 a REASON!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dirty Type-S
haha.

ive been driving around with strait cats today ahah.... eww..

Kendrick my boys said they saw u on 495 near the bay bridge? they saw ur pony fro.
How come they didnt try to see me?? I'm almost always down for a run, lol. Pony Fro? LOL FLAME MA BUSH!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:04 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MightySemen
How come they didnt try to see me?? I'm almost always down for a run, lol. Pony Fro? LOL FLAME MA BUSH!!!

PONY FRO???? Coldblooded!! LMAO I am not going out tonight. I'm tired. But I will see everyone this Friday and Late Saturday!! Lance YOU NEED A 6 SPEED SWAP!!!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:39 PM
08 Civic SI

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
[QUOTE=L's TL]^^^ why dont u guys jus meet up in philly or sumthn? dirty drives there for cheesesteaks anyways!

i would be willing to do that if for some reson the "5th" check doesnt get here, which doesnt seem likley untill i see a tracking number . id rather not have to drive down to MD to get my money.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=orgnlprankster7]
Originally Posted by L's TL
^^^ why dont u guys jus meet up in philly or sumthn? dirty drives there for cheesesteaks anyways!

i would be willing to do that if for some reson the "5th" check doesnt get here, which doesnt seem likley untill i see a tracking number . id rather not have to drive down to MD to get my money.
AHAHAHAHAHHA AYE YO DIRTY, YOUR MAN IS PUTTIN YOU ON BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSST SON!!!!!!!!!!! He said give him his god damn money or he gonna do you like Stewie did Brian... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA9zT6_pZbU)

LMFAO JK JK
Old 09-19-2007, 11:48 PM
08 Civic SI

dont forget..tik tik...nah you wont forget - ROFL
Old 09-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by babyacura22
PONY FRO???? Coldblooded!! LMAO I am not going out tonight. I'm tired. But I will see everyone this Friday and Late Saturday!! Lance YOU NEED A 6 SPEED SWAP!!!!!

lmfao @ pony fro!!!!!!!!!! thats why i just got my shit dreaded cuz the pony fro was too much hair to be carrying around just out...ill be out friday with my one headlight!!! yea ima get the 6spd swap wen my tranny craps out...if i had a 6spd it would b curtains!
Old 09-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Suzuka Master

o yea dirty go wit 2.5 inches thats wat i have it has massive flow!! wen i get my other goodies ima go wit 3inch exhaust wit glass packs
Old 09-20-2007, 09:16 AM
RIP MxOJuic

lmao @ stewie video.

orgnlprankster7~ u should def come down.

dirty u better give the man his $! that ain't right!
Old 09-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Suzuka Master

Hey B necesito para tu ayudas con mi espanol...i hope i sed that right lol
Old 09-20-2007, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by L's TL
Hey B necesito para tu ayudas con mi espanol...i hope i sed that right lol
Close close... but what was para doin in the middle? para = for (or stop, depending on context)... You said "Hey B I need for your helps with my spanish".. Damn homie I didnt know you could spell spanish too!! Thas wassup thas wassup... Lol

Mmmmm Damn I'm hungry I want some muthasuckin chicken!!
Lol sorry bored at work again..
Old 09-20-2007, 03:10 PM
RIP MxOJuic

mighty go get some cici's lol.

lance~ yo con mucho gusto te ayudo con tu español. pero tienes que practicar con frecuencia.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:38 PM

mighty go get some cici's lol.

lance~ yo con mucho gusto te ayudo con tu español. pero tienes que practicar con frecuencia.
I jus had some 5 Guys Burger n Frizzies!!! LOL
And Lance jus incase you didnt understand, she said she'll be booosted to sice you wit some latin lessons, but you gotta practice all the time... Jus go ahead and pretend you're stranded in Langely Park and you need to get around.. LMAO!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 04:58 PM
RIP MxOJuic

I jus had some 5 Guys Burger n Frizzies!!! LOL
And Lance jus incase you didnt understand, she said she'll be booosted to sice you wit some latin lessons, but you gotta practice all the time... Jus go ahead and pretend you're stranded in Langely Park and you need to get around.. LMAO!!!

orgnlprankster7~ u gonna come down and get ur $ or a tracking #? lol
Old 09-20-2007, 05:10 PM
08 Civic SI

orgnlprankster7~ u gonna come down and get ur $ or a tracking #? lol

Well if im gonna drive all the way the fuck down there im either getting my money or the front lip that i paid for 2 fucking months ago. im a pretty patient person but this is getting rediculous, id rather not have to go through the hastle of tracking him down but if i have to i will. ill give it a week, if i dont see a tracking number/check in my hand then ill be taking a trip to maryland. people should know if your gonna rip someone off, make sure hes not within driving distance of you
Old 09-20-2007, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by orgnlprankster7
Well if im gonna drive all the way the fuck down there im either getting my money or the front lip that i paid for 2 fucking months ago. im a pretty patient person but this is getting rediculous, id rather not have to go through the hastle of tracking him down but if i have to i will. ill give it a week, if i dont see a tracking number/check in my hand then ill be taking a trip to maryland. people should know if your gonna rip someone off, make sure hes not within driving distance of you
LMFAO!!!! Oh man... "Where's my money man? You gonna give me my money?"
Old 09-20-2007, 07:22 PM
RIP MxOJuic

LMFAO!!!! Oh man... "Where's my money man? You gonna give me my money?"
stewie fucked brian up son. I hope it doesn't get to that lmao!!
Old 09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
08 Civic SI

stewie fucked brian up son. I hope it doesn't get to that lmao!!
haha reminds me of that sence from the big lebowski

http://biglebowski.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-20-2007, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by orgnlprankster7
haha reminds me of that sence from the big lebowski

http://biglebowski.ytmnd.com/
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHYT!! But in all seriousness as much as Dirty might deserve a ass whoopin, plz dont put anybody in the hospital... LOL. jk jk
Old 09-20-2007, 08:21 PM
08 Civic SI

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHYT!! But in all seriousness as much as Dirty might deserve a ass whoopin, plz dont put anybody in the hospital... LOL. jk jk
i just think dan should man up and do the right thing. im going to try and call him tomorow. see if we cant work this out on the phone, since trying talk to him online seems to be getting me nowhere.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:01 PM
B A N N E D

Damn its cold in here.. maybe u should get two sides of the story....

like i said ur not the only skeptic here.... ive sent checks and ive setna money order...

not saying you are cuz i think your a strait forward guy but in all honesty do u think i wouild try to Scam someone?? for 250 bucks? give me ur number ORGNLPRANKSTER and i will text you the Tracking code tommorow... by at least 3pm..

thats cold kendrick..

making me out to look like the bad guy... no one is the bad guy... im sure there is just a big misunderstanding or something... i mean sure maybe i didnt get a tracking cuz i dont have the time.

Original prankster, im sending a MO tommorew... give me ur phone number.

and did u lose a check in the mail sending it to me the first time? it could honeslty just be a big coincidence.... i mean honestly ive met lance and kendrick and B and stuff and do i honestly look like someone who would risk scamming somone that lives a meere 4 or so hours away for something like a 250 dollarproduct? please..

Last edited by Dirty Type-S; 09-20-2007 at 11:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:37 AM
08 Civic SI

Damn its cold in here.. maybe u should get two sides of the story....

like i said ur not the only skeptic here.... ive sent checks and ive setna money order...

not saying you are cuz i think your a strait forward guy but in all honesty do u think i wouild try to Scam someone?? for 250 bucks? give me ur number ORGNLPRANKSTER and i will text you the Tracking code tommorow... by at least 3pm..

thats cold kendrick..

making me out to look like the bad guy... no one is the bad guy... im sure there is just a big misunderstanding or something... i mean sure maybe i didnt get a tracking cuz i dont have the time.

Original prankster, im sending a MO tommorew... give me ur phone number.

and did u lose a check in the mail sending it to me the first time? it could honeslty just be a big coincidence.... i mean honestly ive met lance and kendrick and B and stuff and do i honestly look like someone who would risk scamming somone that lives a meere 4 or so hours away for something like a 250 dollarproduct? please..
yea i guess you have a point, it just seems kinda fishy. i shouldnt really jump to conclustions like that as i dont personaly know you. since we all know the post office isnt the greatest when it comes to not loosing things, if you could send it overnight with full tracking, overnight parcels are handled diferently and have a very low chance of being lost.i will pm you my phone number right now. sorry for being a dick, this has happend before and each time the scammer seemed to be a very nice guy, but i guess thats how it works. hard to know whos on the other end of internet.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Suzuka Master

well if u sent the checks i hope u put stop orders on them because someone else could easily cash them...and Mighty i understand spanish pretty well when its sed or written i juts dont speak it as well as i can understand it...i used to be able to speak it pretty good but i dated a chick who was half black and filipino so i picked up Tagalog (filipino) and my spanish started slummin...so now im back in action!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:25 PM
B A N N E D

Hey Brad, i finally got to the PO and u have some PMs...

And to everyone else?

am i gonna be seeing anyong at rockville or 214 tonight?

i just got my custom cat back and i HATE IT......

Its not my style... i should of never considered doing this... haha im so mad...
Old 09-22-2007, 03:28 AM
RIP MxOJuic

hey dirty where did u guys go? I came back and everyone was gone.

lance~ stop bullshitting and come out! redskins play sunday!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 12:41 PM
B A N N E D

haha i had work at 8am this morn... i left aroundd i wanna say 2ish?

the Zboys were getting too thirsty i didnt want them to blow up there cars ahahahha so we dipped early...

i saw you dip out too haha i was like jeez B is thirsty. i thoght u were gonna line up and race but E said u went to ur work or something?

anwyays... where was everyone else that night?

Lance? Kendrick? Trini?

u guys should come to Rockville Next friday... me and troy are always alone haha..

Edit: WOOOOO skins 3-0??????? how are the Giants this year???
Old 09-22-2007, 12:43 PM
B A N N E D

P.s. allio gotta say is... DEEEEEYYYYUUUUUMMMM LAnce's car looking hot.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts
Hey Brad, i finally got to the PO and u have some PMs...

And to everyone else?

am i gonna be seeing anyong at rockville or 214 tonight?

i just got my custom cat back and i HATE IT......

Its not my style... i should of never considered doing this... haha im so mad...

if anyone has Stock CL exhaust.. just not my style. they will trade me for my custom 2.5in to 2in stock Y pipe catback, let me know.. haha... ill do the swap myself...
The Cl exhaust and the TL exhaust is not the same is it? I'll be at Rockville tonight....I am no longer a pussy... F the Police.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:26 PM
B A N N E D

hahaha Hey inspire it was good seeing that white monster at rockville... u ever gonna head to 214 tho? haha

anywas, no the TL exhaust has 2 mid mufflers and is a little longer.

the CL has 1 small mid muffer.

wait its sat night.. u going to rockville tonight as well? saw u yesterday.... i might go if some CL/TL;s go. hell ill come out to see the saber haha.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by InspireTL
The Cl exhaust and the TL exhaust is not the same is it? I'll be at Rockville tonight....I am no longer a pussy... F the Police.
Update: Nobody likes going to Rockville anymore, to much show and stupid petty bullshyt.... 214 is the spot... meet us up over there tonight if you comin out. PM me your number if you wanna get hit up to know where we're meetin at...
Old 09-22-2007, 04:34 PM

P.s. allio gotta say is... DEEEEEYYYYUUUUUMMMM LAnce's car looking hot.

Hey yo lance get your boy dog!!! He's sweatin your PP to much, and even got pics of your car (not blankin out the tag). Boooooo!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 04:53 PM
B A N N E D

Update: Nobody likes going to Rockville anymore, to much show and stupid petty bullshyt.... 214 is the spot... meet us up over there tonight if you comin out. PM me your number if you wanna get hit up to know where we're meetin at...
where were u last night?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:07 PM

where were u last night?
I was umm... ... busy... I'll be out there tonight though... but most likely only at TwoFourTeen. Oh and dont take any of my instigating posts serious I was jus fuckin wit you.... But you better pay the man!! lol jk jk

I need brakes!!! Cross Drilled n Slotted OR jus Slotted??? Hmm.... Any recommendations?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:09 PM

Oh haha You got 1 red box now... Happy to not be alone with it no more :P Suuuckaaa lol jk
Old 09-23-2007, 01:12 AM
B A N N E D

haha me and brad have settled things... it was a big coincidental missunderstanding... but were strait now.. i didnt go out tonight.. thought i would get baked at my buddies new apartment instead..
Old 09-23-2007, 11:07 AM

haha me and brad have settled things... it was a big coincidental missunderstanding... but were strait now.. i didnt go out tonight.. thought i would get baked at my buddies new apartment instead..
Well... You didnt miss anything, No races AT ALL... Well.. not really!!! I was SO blown that it was hot the night I couldnt go out and the very next night it was dead... BOOOO!!! Ontop of that I had to get up and open the store this mornin so I only got like 4-5 hrs of sleep on me.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:46 PM
B A N N E D

Lame... yea man friday night had a bunch of action... Last friday or two friday ago was seriously the most action yet ive seen.. we literally gotbored of the spot and just left hahahha... i think there was problu upwards of at least 30+ runs....
Old 09-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Safety Car

I was umm... ... busy... I'll be out there tonight though... but most likely only at TwoFourTeen. Oh and dont take any of my instigating posts serious I was jus fuckin wit you.... But you better pay the man!! lol jk jk

I need brakes!!! Cross Drilled n Slotted OR jus Slotted??? Hmm.... Any recommendations?
Go slotted bro. Cross drilled are nice but will crack in a time and you won't benefit that much from it. Slotted rotors disperse air just as good.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:31 PM
B A N N E D

slotted rotors > cross drilled.

drilled can crack, and they can warp and also can crystalize and glaze over the holes it a mess... i personally dont see the purpose of having cross drilled if u can have slotted...
Old 09-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Safety Car

hahaha Hey inspire it was good seeing that white monster at rockville... u ever gonna head to 214 tho? haha

anywas, no the TL exhaust has 2 mid mufflers and is a little longer.

the CL has 1 small mid muffer.

wait its sat night.. u going to rockville tonight as well? saw u yesterday.... i might go if some CL/TL;s go. hell ill come out to see the saber haha.
Damn I was hoping to have some kind of modified exhaust...
Old 09-23-2007, 11:20 PM
B A N N E D

a sweet pic at virgina Tech.

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214