Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Old 08-13-2015, 09:09 PM
'96 3.2 TL

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Year: 2007
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $15000
Mileage: 100000
Color: White
Location (State/Prov): OR

I am selling my very rare and very desirable (and VERY hard to find) 2007 Acura TL Type-S with the White Diamond Pearl (WDP) exterior and charcoal / grey leather interior with a 6 speed manual transmission. It will be hard to see it go but I decided I need an AWD vehicle.

I searched for 9 months to find this car because it is just that rare. It's an absolute pleasure to drive, very sporty but not too impractical. I get about 24 city / 30 highway MPG out of the 3.5 L engine.

Some other facts about the car:
* Newer Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires - I paid $700+ in 2014
* Car fully stock (yep, those 17'' charcoal wheels are stock - get a lot of compliments on them)
* Always use OEM parts
* Oil changed with Mobile 1 synthetic
* Major maintenance done in Fall 2014
* Comes with added OEM trunk liner and custom-fitted high-end sun shade
* Everything works as expected on this vehicle, normal wear and tear, minor scratches are present
* Has all the bells and whistles you'd expect from Acura's highest end TL including leather, heated seats, navigation, bluetooth, 6 disc CD changer, premium sound, sport-tuned suspension, brembo brakes, Type-S accents, (I could go on) ...
* Clean title in hand, OR plates and registration in hand - had CA plates previously but I moved

This is a great vehicle and has been meticulously maintained. The asking price is a bit over KBB because it's that rare and hard to find. You really want the manual transmission in this car and there hasn't ever been a better Acura TL body style in my opinion.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Received 995 Likes on 569 Posts
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.