Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 07:48 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Year: 2005
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $11500
Mileage: 86000
Color: Palladium Silver
Location (State/Prov): KS

Selling my very clean, well maintained Acura TL. Looking to get back into a truck so I'm selling my car. I purchased this car almost 3 years ago. It's my daily and runs great. It has a custom matte charcoal paint job (palladium silver), professionally painted (not plasti-dipped) inside and out. Paint is about 5 months old. The front bumper sports the a-spec front lip, and the rear bumper has the late model type s rear lip. Wheels are type s painted tuxedo black. It has the type s Brembo brakes up front painted mint green with a blue pearl coat. Brand new pads front and rear with drilled and slotted rotors. Tires, falken ziex, are brand new. When swapping the front brakes and spindles I replaced the lower front balljoints, wheels bearings, hubs, and speed sensors. All Honda/acura parts. It's fully loaded with navigation and power everything. Leather seats have no tears or rips. Interior is immaculate except for a crack in the dash. It has All weather floor mats along with 2 sets of Acura floor mats that will come with the car. It has the type s side marker lights and tail lamps. Headlights and taillights have been smoked. Headlights are factory HID. Side skirts are a custom pieces built by tanners customs in Kansas City. It has the type s rear trunk spoiler and a roof spoiler. Quad exhaust tips have replaced the factory tips. It has an Injen cold air intake and Tein S lowering springs. It's an automatic with the 3.2l engine. This car has been meticulously maintained and cleaned regularly. I will update if anything else comes to mind. It's a great car and looks amazing. Come take a look, serious inquiries only, no trades, cash only. I'm asking $11,500 Obo. Contact mike at 913-231-4271. Call or Text is fine. Do not PM me as it will not get check. Email is fine as well- customcorvairman@hotmail.com
Old 07-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.