4. Color, dark blue auto transmission
5. Location: Lewisville, TX
6. I will take a few tomorrow
7. Second owner
8. Clean title
9. No mods
10. serviced at vandergriff acura and goodson all dealership service
11. not a lease

Ok guys here is the short story on my TL. Love the car, wish I didnt have to sell it but i think it time to move on. The car has been great, I bought it used with 35k on it and have had it the whole time since. The car has only had the transmission replaced at Vandergriff Acura under warranty been fine ever since. I had the timing belt replaced at 110k at Vandergriff Acura, other then that its been regular maintenance for the car.

I just recently replaced the battery as well. A few days ago the check eng light came on for the first time. Had it check and it turns out It has a P0740 code for a torgue converter solenoid. I've heard that the i could just replaced the solenoid and or torque converter and that it might need a new trans..

That being said I thought I try and give her a good home to some Acura enthusiastic first or that someone that might know how to fix her on the cheap and have a really good car for themselfs after the repair. I dont know how much it will cost to have the repair. Asking 2700.00, if you are good with Acura's you might be able to fix for cheap. Hopefully I'm not asking a crazy price for the car. I will have this post until sold. I will post pics of the car tomorrow.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:15 PM
Dallas Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 142 Likes on 121 Posts
Originally Posted by BlkTxAcuraTypeS
1. Price: 2700.00
2. Mileage: 172,660
3. Model: TL Type S
4. Color, dark blue auto transmission
5. Location: Lewisville, TX
6. I will take a few tomorrow
7. Second owner
8. Clean title
9. No mods
10. serviced at vandergriff acura and goodson all dealership service
11. not a lease

Ok guys here is the short story on my TL. Love the car, wish I didnt have to sell it but i think it time to move on. The car has been great, I bought it used with 35k on it and have had it the whole time since. The car has only had the transmission replaced at Vandergriff Acura under warranty been fine ever since. I had the timing belt replaced at 110k at Vandergriff Acura, other then that its been regular maintenance for the car.

I just recently replaced the battery as well. A few days ago the check eng light came on for the first time. Had it check and it turns out It has a P0740 code for a torgue converter solenoid. I've heard that the i could just replaced the solenoid and or torque converter and that it might need a new trans..

That being said I thought I try and give her a good home to some Acura enthusiastic first or that someone that might know how to fix her on the cheap and have a really good car for themselfs after the repair. I dont know how much it will cost to have the repair. Asking 2700.00, if you are good with Acura's you might be able to fix for cheap. Hopefully I'm not asking a crazy price for the car. I will have this post until sold. I will post pics of the car tomorrow.
I just put a TCC solenoid on mine. It will keep it from going into 2nd gear. Its a $300 part, and easy to do. If its worth it to you id be more than happy to help you replace it and see if it fixes it. May be able to sell it for more $$$ Im in plano.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks NBP_BALLER but I just sold the car. I drove the car as long as I could but the shifts got harder and then the starter went out. It was time to move on. Haha
Old 10-18-2015, 08:05 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold

I just sold the car. Sold!