HeelToe Automotive HT-Spec philosophy: meet demands and exceed expectations!

HT-Spec Hybrid Racing shifter bushings > than solid aluminum! Installed and reviewed

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
HT-Spec Hybrid Racing shifter bushings > than solid aluminum! Installed and reviewed

Hi there guys. As some of you may or may not know, we came up with a shifter upgrade package a while back that included a number of shifter related items, including CORsport shifter bushings.

These solid aluminum bushings seemed like a godsend at first, firming up the shifter and making it feel solid as a rock.

But over time, the amount of effort needed to move though the gates was growing tiresome, even to the point when we kinda stopped talking about them.

Then, we found these bad boys by Hybrid Racing:

Look cool? They ARE cool. They took everything I hated about my shifter and got rid of it (I am using the rest of the HT-Spec kit in the HT-Spec TSX btw) and kept everything I loved. There is even less free movement in the shifter than with stock or with the aluminum ones.

Check out my story and an install gallery here! There are links to buy and also a note on a special deal for those of you who might have gotten CORsports from Heeltoe before and want to switch up.

New Shifter Cable Bushings…Out With Solid Aluminum, In With Hybrid Racing! HeelToeAuto.com's Pit Board

Thanks for reading!

marcus