Double din install - no light on ac display

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Double din install - no light on ac display

I got a double din pioneer headunit installed in my non-navigation tsx. Since I wanted it where the stock radio unit was, something happened where the ac/heat display does not light up anymore. Everything works but I have to hold up my phone's light to it to see what the display is showing. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on how to fix it?
Old 03-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Intermediate

Here is a pic...
Old 08-21-2017, 10:24 PM
1st Gear

Nice Install... can you provide more info?

Hi,

Congrats, that looks really nice, and I've got new hope of having airplay, etc in my 07 TSX Base.
If it's not too much trouble, can you provide some more info on the install? You're the only one that's gotten this done on a non-navi TSX, and it looks totally pro. Did you do it yourself or have it done? How did you/they make the bezel?

Heat/AC all works? Rear defog, etc? What about the clock at the top? I'm wondering how you'd set it since I think it was set by buttons on the radio.

I think the backlight is a simple fix, it needs power on connector C, pin 9 (-) and 10 (+). I noticed you're selling the car so maybe you don't want to mess with this, but a potential buyer might want to fix it, so let them know.

Thanks in advance!
d