With 2017 ILX already released, is 2017 TLX coming soon?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 07:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,181 Likes on 1,210 Posts
^ Even if they just did a rebadge, a lead designer should know what a car is going to look like by now. Acura should already well be into designing the 6G/TLX v.2 by now.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:49 PM
Racer

Received 230 Likes on 98 Posts
A word to the wise...

2017 TLX is the same as 2016 as far as models, however, there are new color combos. They're in the ordering system already.

Gone:
-Basque Red with Parchment
-Graphite with Ebony
-Graphite with Gravestone

New:
-San Marino Red with Parchment
-San Marino Red with Ebony
-Fathom Blue with Ebony
-Modern Steel with Ebony
-Modern Steel with Gravestone

So finally a cool new bright red, and further choice of black interior in both the red and the blue.

But no other real changes to the TLX until 2018, then it gets mid cycle updated like the
MDX just was for 2017.
The following 6 users liked this post by beach109:
benjaminh (05-30-2016), carftopher (05-30-2016), Curious3GTL (05-30-2016), iutodd (05-30-2016), Rocket_man (05-30-2016), superblast (06-05-2016) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-30-2016, 08:53 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts
What is Modern Steel? I keep wishing they would dump silver slate and get back moon silver.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:46 AM
AcurAdmirer

Received 352 Likes on 164 Posts
Black, white, silver, grey, red, blue. Blah, blah, blah. All kind of drab, ho-hum colors, and nothing ever really new.

I'd like to see something fresh in the Acura color chart - maybe something in earth tones like a rich taupe or maybe a deep gold. Kia, for example, had for a couple of years a knockout silvery-brown color that was a real head-turner.

One obvious way to inject some excitement into the lineup is with color, but Acura colors are apparently picked by old women.

The following 3 users liked this post by Mike_TX:
BigTurkey (06-05-2016), TacoBello (05-30-2016), youngTL (06-02-2016)
Old 05-30-2016, 10:48 AM
Suzuka Master

So the TLX prototype was a cool color I would buy, but remember that most buys are mainstream people and the colors offered have to appeal to the mass buyers and the top 3 colors year in and out are white, black and gray. If you flip cars frequently buying a mainstream color means easier and better resale as well.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:36 PM
AcurAdmirer

Originally Posted by KeithL
So the TLX prototype was a cool color I would buy, but remember that most buys are mainstream people and the colors offered have to appeal to the mass buyers and the top 3 colors year in and out are white, black and gray. If you flip cars frequently buying a mainstream color means easier and better resale as well.
You're right about that. But if all you offer is a narrow choice of colors, you are creating that very situation. IOW, if all you offer is white, black and grey, those three colors are going to be the ones most bought and therefore the ones with the best resale value.

Offer a wider range of colors and maybe some other ones will become the most-chosen and have better resale value. Ford, for example, has no problem selling and reselling bright blue cars and yellow cars and green cars, and all sorts of wild colors. Ditto for Chrysler, Chevy and others.

Old 05-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike_TX
Black, white, silver, grey, red, blue. Blah, blah, blah. All kind of drab, ho-hum colors, and nothing ever really new.

I'd like to see something fresh in the Acura color chart - maybe something in earth tones like a rich taupe or maybe a deep gold. Kia, for example, had for a couple of years a knockout silvery-brown color that was a real head-turner.

One obvious way to inject some excitement into the lineup is with color, but Acura colors are apparently picked by old women.

You think gold and taupe are more exciting than a true red or a really nice blue?

I think earth tones have their purpose but whenever I think of earth tone cars I inevitably end up thinking about the Lexus ES and RX.

British Racing Green is probably the obvious example of an exciting earth tone but it has it's own history and meaning.

Also the TLX has the Black Copper Pearl so Acura has something in that range already on the TLX.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
There have been some nice root beer colors from auto makers in recent years. A deep brown with nice golden metallic flake. Would look gangster with a ebony or saddle brown interior.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:54 PM
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
What is Modern Steel? I keep wishing they would dump silver slate and get back moon silver.
Modern Steel is an Accord color similar to Graphite Luster.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:58 AM
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
if what posted is true, '17 only comes with new color combos and no other changes, then i believe it'll be a short lived model year. look to see detailed rumors on the '18 MMC TLX soon after the new year.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:05 PM
shenanigans

Received 65 Likes on 36 Posts
Cant wait to see it in red. My wife loves that color on our 2007 TSX. Maybe now she can let me upgrade.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:09 PM
Drifting

Received 563 Likes on 363 Posts

Agreed. I'd love to see more exciting colors too, but when I look at the cars my colleagues drive (mostly luxury vehicles) they are all black, white and gray/silver. Maybe a chicken/egg thing?
Old 05-31-2016, 06:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 164 Likes on 115 Posts
Modern steel... instead of acura going with something different or keeping the graphite, which seems to be darker in shade than the modern steel, they use a paint color from honda. Awesome plan to establish brand separation.
The following 2 users liked this post by mondster:
ostrich (06-01-2016), silverTL6 (06-01-2016)
Old 06-01-2016, 03:09 AM
06 TL 6MT + 18 ATS-V 8AT

Received 161 Likes on 93 Posts
Originally Posted by beach109
New:

The following 2 users liked this post by silverTL6:
hadokenuh (06-15-2016), paperboy42190 (06-19-2016)
Old 06-01-2016, 01:21 PM
AcurAdmirer

Originally Posted by iutodd
You think gold and taupe are more exciting than a true red or a really nice blue?

I think earth tones have their purpose but whenever I think of earth tone cars I inevitably end up thinking about the Lexus ES and RX.

British Racing Green is probably the obvious example of an exciting earth tone but it has it's own history and meaning.

Also the TLX has the Black Copper Pearl so Acura has something in that range already on the TLX.
Yeah, actually, I do think those colors would be more exciting. I agree a really good deep ruby red would be good. One with depth and some nice metallic highlights. I hate to say it, but Ford has some gorgeous reds, as well as Mazda and even Kia.

But yes, I also think a good taupe (which is a silvery brownish goldish color), can be sharp-looking. Classy and different. Ditto for a good gold color .. not a brash loud gold, but a rich deep gold.

But blue? Ick. I don't do blue cars myself. Blue just somehow doesn't look right on a car in my opinion, unless it's a toy car for a kid. Just my opinion. And I've known enough car dealers to know that they groan when a blue, purple, yellow or green trade-in shows up, because they know they'll have trouble selling it.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by mondster
Modern steel... instead of acura going with something different or keeping the graphite, which seems to be darker in shade than the modern steel, they use a paint color from honda. Awesome plan to establish brand separation.
Agreed. San Marino Red is also a Honda color for years. Not sure why the seem to recycle colors that have been used previously and share so many colors with Honda. This serves to make Acuras less unique. When I had an RLX, I got the Pomegranate because the color was distinct and different from the usual selections. I got many compliments on the color of that car.
The following 2 users liked this post by acuranj18:
ostrich (06-01-2016), Pens Fan (06-02-2016)
Old 06-02-2016, 07:17 AM
Racer

Received 222 Likes on 141 Posts
There is always a market for unique and different colors. The Dark Blue opal on the Accord Coupe is outstanding.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:50 AM
2016 Acura TLX

Received 137 Likes on 89 Posts
The 3G TL had some great colors when it got refreshed and Type-S came out. Kinetic Blue Pearl, Carbon Bronze Pearl, Moroccan Red Pearl. They looked classy and sporty at the same time. Whatever happened to those?

The current color selection seems like the TLX is geared towards retirement groups, i.e. Lexus ES demographic.
The following users liked this post:
silverTL6 (06-03-2016)
Old 06-03-2016, 05:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by honda_nut
The 3G TL had some great colors when it got refreshed and Type-S came out. Kinetic Blue Pearl, Carbon Bronze Pearl, Moroccan Red Pearl. They looked classy and sporty at the same time. Whatever happened to those?

The current color selection seems like the TLX is geared towards retirement groups, i.e. Lexus ES demographic.
I agree, while it is unlikely I will trust Acura again, the prototype Red would be an awesome Type-S.
Old 06-03-2016, 07:41 AM
shenanigans

I loved the Kinetic Blue Pearl Type S. Always wanted one.
Old 06-03-2016, 07:48 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
maybe because old boring people buy acuras?

Old 06-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike_TX
Yeah, actually, I do think those colors would be more exciting. I agree a really good deep ruby red would be good. One with depth and some nice metallic highlights. I hate to say it, but Ford has some gorgeous reds, as well as Mazda and even Kia.

But yes, I also think a good taupe (which is a silvery brownish goldish color), can be sharp-looking. Classy and different. Ditto for a good gold color .. not a brash loud gold, but a rich deep gold.

But blue? Ick. I don't do blue cars myself. Blue just somehow doesn't look right on a car in my opinion, unless it's a toy car for a kid. Just my opinion. And I've known enough car dealers to know that they groan when a blue, purple, yellow or green trade-in shows up, because they know they'll have trouble selling it.
The only manufacturer that seems to be able to pull off Blue is BMW. They have some great shades of blue and I had a Topaz Blue BMW some time ago and it looked great. But the Acura Blue just doesn't work on the TLX.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Racer

Received 74 Likes on 52 Posts
A word to the wise...

2017 TLX is the same as 2016 as far as models, however, there are new color combos. They're in the ordering system already.

Gone:
-Graphite with Ebony

New:
-Fathom Blue with Ebony
-Modern Steel with Ebony

So finally a cool new bright red, and further choice of black interior in both the red and the blue.

But no other real changes to the TLX until 2018, then it gets mid cycle updated like the
MDX just was for 2017.
I hope this is not true, otherwise I'd be EXTREMELY disappointed with Acura. I understand no MMC or sheet metal change but at the VERY LEAST Acura needs to do the following with 2017 TLX:
- Android Auto/Apple Car Play and Garmin GPS. There is NO EXCUSE to not put it in 2017. The 2016 Honda Accord and Honda Civic has this. The technology exists and has been successfully implemented in multiple Honda products. To leave the antiquated infotainment and Navi system in the 2017 would be asinine on Acura's part. I will guarantee and bet anyone that including these tech features will increase sales. This is the one gaping sore spot in the 4 cyl model.
- Make full Acurawatch safety suite standard or at least available on every trim level.

There were no chances to 2016. Acura NEEDS to implement at least those two changes to keep the TLX Tech relevant. 2 model years behind Honda is unacceptable as the technology exists and has successfully been implemented.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Agreed on so many levels, AcuraGuy2016! I can't believe no Android Auto/Apple Car Play. For the first time, I will be looking at something other than Honda/Acura when my next lease is up. I thought they'd put AA/ACP in the 2017s too.

My short list:
1. Audi A4 - love the virtual cockpit and the AA
2. Civic - new looks are OK...waiting to see hatch with black chrome grill but the tech is what puts this car ahead of Acura
3. Accord - front is meh, back is OK. tech is what I want. wish it had vented seats
4. ILX - hope the 2.4 here blows me away and i wont care about AA
5. TLX - well, the tech is behind but it is the best looking of the bunch. i don't think i'm willing to pay for advance just to get vented seats.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:10 AM
shenanigans

I thought that with the debut of the new grill on the MDX that they would speed up at least remaking the front end for all the other models in the Acura lineup. So how long will the MDX be the only one with the new redesigned grill? A year or more? That doesn't make sense to me, but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 06-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by 07Acuradude
I thought that with the debut of the new grill on the MDX that they would speed up at least remaking the front end for all the other models in the Acura lineup. So how long will the MDX be the only one with the new redesigned grill? A year or more? That doesn't make sense to me, but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Remember that it took like 2 years for the "beak" to go from the Advance Concept to the '09 TL.

To see styling on the MDX 3 months after the debut of that language is pretty quick. And it means that Acura has been working a lot behind the scenes integrating it on their other models/all new models. I think the MMC designer person for the MDX said they'd had almost 2 years of lead time for the MMC.

Also remember this: on a standard five year schedule for MMCs and FMCs the RLX is due for an MMC for MY2017, the TLX is due for an MMC for MY2018, and the RDX and ILX are due for FMCs in MY2018.

So the timing works if you look at traditional schedules. The MDX is hitting dealer lots soon - and MY2018 vehicles can be sold starting January 1, 2017. Ideally, to keep momentum going, Acura will have something to bring to LA or SEMA this fall but I don't know what that would be.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by 07Acuradude
I know MMC takes time to develop. All I'm asking is that Acura ups their game and put Android Auto/Apple Carplay/Garmin GPS in 2017 TLX and makes Acurawatch at least available at all trims. The systems already exist. Just put them in. No MMC or sheetmetal changes needed. If Acura has no updates to TLX in 2017 I will be beyond frustrated. I have an aging 3G TL that is about to turn 10 that I'm happy with but want to replace soon. I've kept the car longer than wantes because the TLX is just not there. I've had both 4cyl and 6cyl loaners, and I like my 3G TL better mechanically than either. The 6 cyl would have been great if Acura just left the 6 speed auto trans alone. The ZF 9 speed is horrible. I won't touch it for anything, totally kills the driving experience. The comfort and safety tech is better on the TLX than my old TL, but the infotech/GPS is actually WORSE than my 3G, which was excellent for its year. Acura really needs to get AA/ACP/Garmin GPS or I will seriously go elsewhere, and I want to buy an Acura, just very disappointed that Honda is doing this right but Acura didn't. I may even consider an Accord Touring if I need to buy something. Not sure.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by AcuraGuy2016
I know MMC takes time to develop. All I'm asking is that Acura ups their game and put Android Auto/Apple Carplay/Garmin GPS in 2017 TLX and makes Acurawatch at least available at all trims. The systems already exist. Just put them in. No MMC or sheetmetal changes needed. If Acura has no updates to TLX in 2017 I will be beyond frustrated. I have an aging 3G TL that is about to turn 10 that I'm happy with but want to replace soon. I've kept the car longer than wantes because the TLX is just not there. I've had both 4cyl and 6cyl loaners, and I like my 3G TL better mechanically than either. The 6 cyl would have been great if Acura just left the 6 speed auto trans alone. The ZF 9 speed is horrible. I won't touch it for anything, totally kills the driving experience. The comfort and safety tech is better on the TLX than my old TL, but the infotech/GPS is actually WORSE than my 3G, which was excellent for its year. Acura really needs to get AA/ACP/Garmin GPS or I will seriously go elsewhere, and I want to buy an Acura, just very disappointed that Honda is doing this right but Acura didn't. I may even consider an Accord Touring if I need to buy something. Not sure.
Dear Acura, in case your listening, there are a lot of 3G owners that WANT to buy new Acuras but are disappointed where the TLX is. Putting Android Auto/Apple Car Play/Garmin GPD and full Acurawatch WILL help capture the 3G audience as well as attract a lot of young tech savvy buyers Acura is looking for. That is imperative for 2017 or Acura may lose a whole year of 3G refreshes and many have been holding out.

After that for the 2018 MMC if nothing else, dump the ZF 9 speed. The 8 speed DCT is OK and 4 cyl is the only TLX I will consider solely because I hated driving the ZF so much. If the Honda 10 speed is not ready just use the 6 speed from the 2014/2015 MDX. It will bring a lot of buyers back to the 6 cylinder.
The following 2 users liked this post by AcuraGuy2016:
boe_d (06-08-2016), quantum7 (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 03:39 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 262 Likes on 160 Posts
Dear Acura, in case your listening, there are a lot of 3G owners that WANT to buy new Acuras but are disappointed where the TLX is. Putting Android Auto/Apple Car Play/Garmin GPD and full Acurawatch WILL help capture the 3G audience as well as attract a lot of young tech savvy buyers Acura is looking for. That is imperative for 2017 or Acura may lose a whole year of 3G refreshes and many have been holding out.

After that for the 2018 MMC if nothing else, dump the ZF 9 speed. The 8 speed DCT is OK and 4 cyl is the only TLX I will consider solely because I hated driving the ZF so much. If the Honda 10 speed is not ready just use the 6 speed from the 2014/2015 MDX. It will bring a lot of buyers back to the 6 cylinder.
I will ditto that sentiment. TLX with 6 speed auto (or manual) would be in my garage right now if available....but I think that we are dreaming. Interesting that the RDX with the 6 speed has been so popular....
Old 06-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 72 Posts
Honda does not make major changes between the MMCs. It is just not something they do. Acura models will always be behind Honda models at certain points because their FMCs/MMCs come at different times. I think it is stupid for Honda products to have more features at well, but this is very typical for Honda, and I doubt it will ever change.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by blacktsxwagon
Honda does not make major changes between the MMCs. It is just not something they do. Acura models will always be behind Honda models at certain points because their FMCs/MMCs come at different times. I think it is stupid for Honda products to have more features at well, but this is very typical for Honda, and I doubt it will ever change.
Acura CAN make major changes outside of MMC. My understanding is that the Android Auto/Carplay/Garmin will be coming to the 2017 Honda Pilot (stupid if they don't). Also Acura put in new transmission (albeit a lousy one), IDS, and lane keep assist, and Acura watch features to the 2016 MDX and the MMC is 2017. There are normally minimal changes between the 1st and 2nd model years but there normally are some changes between 2nd and 3rd before the MMC.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Racer

The problem is that people will get into a 2017 TLX and expect something new and different and it will be the same system as the Accord has with "Acura" replacing "Honda" on the screen - and that the Accord got a year ago. And that is disappointing.

Then they'll drive a few miles down the road and get into a new 2017 A4 and they'll never go back to an Acura dealership. Maybe that will happen EITHER way but Acura can't put forth something like what the Accord has when they are ostensibly trying to compete with Audi. They just flat out have to do better than that.

At this point if Acura is going to talk about "new" infotainment it has to be a MASSIVE leap forward and almost certainly be in an all-new car. Trying to retrofit an existing car to receive something all-new...it actually ONLY makes sense in the TLX because of the timing (more on that in a second). When Acura unveiled the Precision Concept they said they were working on something all new in terms of how people interact with the car so hopefully we'll start seeing that very soon on the upcoming all-new models. The Precision Concept employed a console mounted controller for the infotainment screen. Dave Marek also said that they wanted to start doing this stuff as soon as possible.

Remember that the timing for FMCs/MMCs looks like this if Acura sticks to any kind of "standard" schedule:

MY2017: MDX and RLX MMC
MY2018: TLX MMC, RDX and ILX FMC
MY2019: MDX and RLX FMC
MY2020: TLX FMC

So that will probably get flipped around somewhat but the point is that by MY2020 every Acura on dealer lots right now should be totally new sheet metal. We have all sorts of rumors about all sorts of things regarding engines, platforms and design - how aggressive will Acura be? We also had the MDX MMC lead designer say that they had two years of lead time to work on the MDX MMC...so that's sometime in 2014. So what that tells me is that whatever work had been done on the RDX/ILX/RLX updates/FMCs probably got restarted in 2014 sometime as well with new design philosophies - the TLX was too far along to push back any farther. Another random tidbit there is that, around that same time (2014ish), Acura was rumored to be working on a coupe, they were benchmarking the 428/435 and that it was due in a year or so...and Jeff himself over at TOV reported it so I think it had some weight to it. Obviously we didn't see a coupe from Acura - but we DID see an Accord Coupe Touring - I think Acura realized that what they were trying to do wasn't going to be good enough so they hit the reset button. I would also say that Autonews, in their "Future Pipeline" section lists the 2018 TLX update as a "re-engineering" and not a "refresh" as they normally do for MMCs.

And the TLX is the one car that Acura can retrofit massively outside of an FMC (or outrightly cancelling a model and starting all over) I think. And what I mean is that they can redesign the interior and exterior and engineering and not just shove new technology into existing places. The TLX has enough volume, the TLX is important enough, and the timing makes sense. They can't keep the same interior technology in the TLX until MY2020 and, as I already said, I don't think they should just shove things into place because of what the competition is doing...the MDX MMC also apparently not getting updates in that area seems to indicate that Acura doesn't want to just shove systems into place either. The TLX also skews young enough that all-new technology is really important for younger buyers. The MDX will be OK without it I think until it's all new in MY2019 because it skews older. Also - the rumors are all over the place regarding the TLX - but I think it's clear that something big is happening for MY2018.

And if they are launching the all-new RDX and ILX that SAME year then the TLX is going to need to keep up I think. To say nothing of whatever they are doing with the RLX.

It's a tough spot for Acura - they are trying to reinvent themselves and whenever that happens some models are going to lag behind a bit. I just look at what the MDX MMC designer said about having 2 years of lead time and Hachigo's comments at Detroit this year about putting proper resources into Acura - I think Acura has been working on a LOT of stuff behind the scenes. I'm prepared for disappointment, but Acura almost has no choice but to swing for the fences here and I think Ikeda understands that even if people above him at Honda don't.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
I think Acura had too much hope from SH SHAWD. They never expected that it will be completely rejected by market for performance sedans. So they are back to drawing board with new drive train, engine, precision concept proportions etc. MDX was selling well already, i dont think they changed it much in 2 years for MMC (except hybrid model).
Old 06-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by alpha0
I think Acura had too much hope from SH SHAWD. They never expected that it will be completely rejected by market for performance sedans. So they are back to drawing board with new drive train, engine, precision concept proportions etc. MDX was selling well already, i dont think they changed it much in 2 years for MMC (except hybrid model).
I like SHAWD. I just hate the ZF 9 speed transmission. The TLX V6 SHAWD is great to drive....except when it needs to shift. I don't like Sport Hybrid AWD as it significantly eats up cargo space.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Racer

A word to the wise...

Gone:
-Graphite with Ebony

New:
-Fathom Blue with Ebony
-Modern Steel with Ebony

MDX just was for 2017.
What is your source for this? I'd be REALLY surprised if Acura is not offering the full Acurawatch suite on 2017 TLX. It is either available or standard now on every other model now except the TLX.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
What is your source for this? I'd be REALLY surprised if Acura is not offering the full Acurawatch suite on 2017 TLX. It is either available or standard now on every other model now except the TLX.
He works at a dealership and looked it up in the ordering system. Can't get much better source than that.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:17 AM
mrgold35

Received 1,508 Likes on 1,176 Posts
I'd be REALLY surprised if Acura is not offering the full Acurawatch suite on 2017 TLX. It is either available or standard now on every other model now except the TLX.
I'm waiting to see if the Acurawatch suite would be an option for 2017 for all trim levels or do I need to wait until +18 MMC for it to trickle down to 2.4L versions. I would love to have a 2.4L tech+Acurawatch or wait for +18 for a (possible) 2.4L or I-4 turbo Adv version. I just hate having to spend more $$$ for the V-6 Adv version just to get Acurawatch.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by mrgold35
I'm waiting to see if the Acurawatch suite would be an option for 2017 for all trim levels or do I need to wait until +18 MMC for it to trickle down to 2.4L versions. I would love to have a 2.4L tech+Acurawatch or wait for +18 for a (possible) 2.4L or I-4 turbo Adv version. I just hate having to spend more $$$ for the V-6 Adv version just to get Acurawatch.
Tell me about it. All I really care about is adaptive cruise control. The Base ILX has this as an option!! Heck a Honda Civic LX and CRV can get this!! Come on Acura!!!
Old 06-15-2016, 09:38 PM
Racer

Tell me about it. All I really care about is adaptive cruise control. The Base ILX has this as an option!! Heck a Honda Civic LX and CRV can get this!! Come on Acura!!!
Well adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and blind spot monitoring, but the tech package at least has the latter two. Others are nice to have, but those are the big 3 for me.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:24 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 869 Likes on 413 Posts
I still think my best looking Acura colour was the Premium White Pearl on my 2009 TSX. I loved that creamy white colour and got tons of compliments, as it was quite different than all of the other white cars on the market.

Quick Reply: With 2017 ILX already released, is 2017 TLX coming soon?