Excelerate Performance A full service speed shop offering performance parts for your Acura

Contact me for more information

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 350 Likes on 287 Posts
Lightbulb Contact me for more information

Greetings from Sprint Booster USA,The Sprint Booster Team has been very busy this year! With an eye on the market progression and great customer feedback, we have been diligently working on a new design to fulfil consumer requests as well as several other technical improvements.We are happy to announce the official release of V3!The Sprint Booster V3 has been completely redesigned and rethought to offer your customers some exciting and exclusive new features.Enclosed you will find our current marketing material, information on the Sprint Booster V3, current catalogue, and an expanded application list that includes 2016 and some 2017 model updates. We are very excited to share our new product with you and cannot wait to see customer’s responses from around the world.In order to accomplish this, we will need everybody’s help in spreading the word by letting your customers know about the fantastic new features as well as our expanded applications.Stocking Sprint Boosters just became much easier as each V3 part number now covers automatic and manual transmissions! The Sprint Booster's compact size and packaging, unbeatable margin and warranty support worldwide, makes it one of the best products that you can supply to your customers.Here are some of the features and highlights -One part number for both Automatic and Manual transmissions-New attractive and more substantial packaging-36 Simple to Select Acceleration Programs-Pedal lock out mode-Valet mode-Fully detailed instruction guide and a quick installation guide-Expanded applications including 2017 top modelsLooking forward to a promising launch,