Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

wat da fook?

Old 09-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry wat da fook?

The deal is that my girlfriend has a couple of friends down that she doesn't see that often so they like to party and talk about girl sh*t, etc., etc. No problem there. But tonight they went out for some drinks and I'm sure talked about all the sh*t that they're not happy about in their lives. One is married (and is having issues), one is not (but is overweight which has its own issues in her life), and my girlfriend and I obviously are not (but she would like to be). The thing that sucks is they come back and my girl has this chip on her shoulder cause she's talked with her friends about all the things she wishes were different - and I think if you asked her any other time she would say we have a good relationship! My thing is that it sucks that her friends get her in this mood and then I have to deal with it in such a crazy way. I mean they had all had too much so it was just a bunch of unprocessed nonsense that I was hearing... Anyway, if you made it this far in my little story I congratulate you. Needed to vent a little. Thanks for reading...

Last edited by dug-mac; 09-01-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Banned

As long as your girl isn't the most unhappy of the group you should be in good shape.

Give her a night or two to sleep on it and hopefully she will feel good that her life/relationship/man doesn't suck as bad as the rest of the broads' she talked with.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,044 Likes on 1,133 Posts
My wife did that last week. So I just asked her, "What was your friend's complaint about her husband?" The answer was that he liked to go out a lot with his buddies and he gets drunk a lot. So I told her that she had it better than her friend.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Racer

Yeah, I think the whole thing was that she wanted to fit in with her friends who are much worse off in their current life situations. Sucks that I have to pay the penalty though. Thanks for listening and offering advice. Now I am going to go out and drive my Acura - hahahaha...