Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

NOLA Proposal Ideas

Old 11-05-2015, 09:09 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by oo7spy
Fucking tool troll. He is doing nothing but purposely writing the same inflammatory shit over and over hoping to provoke people. That's why he should be banned.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,157 Likes on 682 Posts
Wow, my main concern is your rating of her

I'll play, these aren't as bad as I would expect from you...

Originally Posted by rockyboy
Congrats on the wedding and surviving 1 year of marriage. Some questions for you:

1. In your first year of marriage, what was the most difficult thing in your relationship and what was the easiest?
Everything has been good but merging money was the most 'difficult' thing I guess.

2. Who makes more money, you or her?
Me

3. How are financial things divided--who pays for what?
She takes care of her student loan, car, and pays for her horses; rest is me but that is so she can pay off her loan and car. Since I don't have those bills (gave my car to my sister so I have no insurance, gas, maintenance, or student bills) and would like my wife to get rid of them as well.When she wasn't working, I picked up a few of her bills and we just didn't spend as much on events, eating out, etc.

4. Do you guys have separate bank accounts or joint?
I just added her to mine but she rarely uses it and in fact, refuses.

5. When making big purchases, do you need to consult each other?
Do we need to, no but do we, yes and I am way more conservative with money then I used to be. Since we decided we wanted to move back to Florida last year, a month before our wedding, we both quit our jobs, moved with no jobs, got married, I got a job, she relaxed and enjoyed life for 6 months, got a job, and we decided not to take a honeymoon. Now, we plan to take one in March and she is paying for it. We also plan to buy a house and while a lot of the down payment is me, we are still good at sharing expenses and such.

6. When you met her, what kind of car did you drive vs. what kind of car did she drive?
BAHAHAHA She drove a Volvo and I had a Ford Fusion, yes a FUSION through my company i.e. free car. I also had an Infiniti FX BUT it was in Florida so she didn't see it and still liked me My company then gave me a Ford Escape and I was pimping. Oh, I was wearing jeans when we met but on our first date, I came from work and was wearing a Theory suit I believe. Not the best but I love their cut and it takes very little alternating for a great fit but it is no CK, that is fo sur! I don't remember the shoes but I would guess Allen Edmonds or Ferragamo because they are my favorite and fill most of my closet. I'll rack my brain to remember because I know it is very, very important in getting the ladies

7. After one year of marriage, has she gained any weight? If so, how much?
Did you look at the picture from NOLA a few weeks ago, she is right around 105, as when we met years ago. She still has a rock solid body and honestly, if she gains a few pounds, it's ok, she is tiny!

8. How do you handle or resolve arguments?
Talking about them, we don't argue much if at all. I hate to argue so if something is bothering me, I think about it, try to look at both sides, then we talk about it instead of yelling and saying things we don't mean.

9. Were you shocked to see her without makeup on for the first time?
No, what world do you live in?

10. Was the romance better before or after the marriage? Why?
Before but we are pretty good about it still. Has sex gone down, yeah, we used to do it 3-5 times a day. That has dropped but we still get it in a few times a week. She is very thoughtful towards me and I am the same to her. She gets flowers most every week (at first I was mad at Whisker for doing this but now I have come to enjoy them and feel he is part of the family anyway), we cook for each other, buy each other little things, send the gay lovey text messages all the time, etc.

As to why it has dropped off, I think it happens in all relationships. When you first meet, all you want to do is bang and life is good. You don't live together at first so you only see the good things and when you are together, you only have fun because you leave work, family, etc for when you aren't together. Once you live together and get married, there are other things to deal with and you have more of a balanced relationship. Would I still like sex 5 times a day, YES but in reality, it just isn't practical most days.

Thank you.

Last edited by 1StGenCL; 11-05-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,157 Likes on 682 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
WHO just released a report saying that EVERY ONE HAS HERPES! no thank you!

oh and ya'll are a great looking couple!
So you have it? If we all have it, get banging!

Thanks man
Old 11-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Originally Posted by rockyboy
Congrats on the wedding and surviving 1 year of marriage. Some questions for you:

1. In your first year of marriage, what was the most difficult thing in your relationship and what was the easiest?

2. Who makes more money, you or her?

3. How are financial things divided--who pays for what?

4. Do you guys have separate bank accounts or joint?

5. When making big purchases, do you need to consult each other?

6. When you met her, what kind of car did you drive vs. what kind of car did she drive?

7. After one year of marriage, has she gained any weight? If so, how much?

8. How do you handle or resolve arguments?

9. Were you shocked to see her without makeup on for the first time?

10. Was the romance better before or after the marriage? Why?

Thank you.
It speaks volumes about your character that you'd even ask some of these questions.

These D&R threads are not about YOU. Stop trying to derail other people's threads with your BS questions and "data gathering". Start your own thread and solicit answers to those questions if that's what you want.

Mods really...how much more evidence do we need?
The following users liked this post:
1killercls (11-06-2015)
Old 11-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 47 Posts
Thanks buddy! Your answers are actually well thought out and useful. I learned a thing or two.

One thing though.... sexing 5 times a day?!?!? Where did you find time to do other stuff? And doesn't that make you and her too sore?! How do you walk after 5 times?

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Wow, my main concern is your rating of her

I'll play, these aren't as bad as I would expect from you...