Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

ChicK Magnets

Old 01-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Safety Car

Received 811 Likes on 532 Posts
The best way to get a woman is to have the stank of another woman already on you.
The following 4 users liked this post by brian2:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017), doopstr (01-13-2017), EvilVirus (01-16-2017), KaMLuNg (01-11-2017)
Old 01-09-2017, 05:33 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts

Any new methods? I've found chicks are very attracted to whole corn and cracked wheat.

Best way to pick them up is definitely with leather gloves and a large bucket so they can't jump out.
The following users liked this post:
brian2 (01-09-2017)
Old 01-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,244 Likes on 4,855 Posts
I wish the pictures I linked in my first post were still there. I have a feeling I was going down the same path.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
ah Miss Phee..

Wndrbutt scared her away... of course.

Phee & Miss Phee
97BlackAckCL (01-10-2017)
Old 01-10-2017, 02:34 AM

Received 2,773 Likes on 1,976 Posts
this thread and my recent trip to hawaii reminded me that i need to get a dog...
Old 01-10-2017, 06:08 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Old 01-10-2017, 07:33 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,863 Likes on 2,030 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
Doing it wrong?
Old 01-10-2017, 07:53 PM
nnInn

Received 1,084 Likes on 646 Posts
Originally Posted by Mizouse
this thread and my recent trip to hawaii reminded me that i need to get a dog...
Just keep trying for a human....male or female, no judgement.....
Old 01-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,287 Likes on 952 Posts
Old 01-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Safety Car

Received 214 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by Rapture
Lay face-down on a grill for awhile and you'll get some awesome abs. Bitches love abs.

I hate it when people bump threads I posted in.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
chromed out ILX's bruh.. NO LIE.. LOL..

Actually sort of was when it was brand new... not so much anymore, and I DID take off a bunch of the chrome stuff tho... so.. SORT OF..? Was..? Actually the inside IS a panty dropper tho... I usually don't mention my car being sort of cool too much.. then they hop in and are like "WOW COOL!".. Younger chicks mostly... Older chicks, not so much... actually did have one chick really hate on it, but honestly she was just kind of a crazy bitch in general...

new phones sometimes.. Like if you have the newest iPhone or something when it first comes out... more like its just a conversation starter or whatever... a lot of broads nowadays are pretentious and go off of appearance.. social media and dating sites have warped their minds... a nice ride, a nice phone, its a conversation starter mostly...

good haircut works well...nice well maintained beard if you have one are into wearing one... tattoos for the chicks that are into that... I only wear a nice haircut ... I can't grow a beard really, I'm part Native American... no tattoos for me... works pretty damn well for buddies i have tho...

Nice sunglasses, and a nice watch worked really well for me too... nice shoes... I'm not super into Jordans, but those work well... I usually wear the classic throwbacks if i wear any, only thing that even remotely matches how i dress...

obviously depends a lot on what type of chicks you are trying to get...

man in uniform (not just military or cop or whatever)- GENERALLY means you have a decent job, AND they are KIND of into that...

BE TALL..... BE GOOD LOOKING... USUALLY WORKS THE BEST
Old 01-16-2017, 08:46 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,157 Likes on 682 Posts

2016 RDX Elite, my mom just bought one and while it isn't the Elite, I couldn't keep the chicks off me. Now, when she comes down to visit, my wife won't let me drive it because of all the bras hanging off it, from the last time I drove it. I shit you not, driving in traffic, girls literally throw their bras at me, like I'm a rockstar or something and they try to claw their way in. Keep in mind this is just the technology one, I can't imagine the tail you would pull with the Canadian Elite!

Oh, if I really ghetto'ed it up with chrome, bitches would be flocking to it, even more so! Honestly, I think the chrome would be a bad idea because it would be a serious danger to drive. Girls would be stopping their cars on the highway to try and get in the chrome RDX and my penis would probably fall off, due to exhaustion and over usage so...yea, RDX Elite.

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
chromed out ILX's bruh.. NO LIE.. LOL..

Actually sort of was when it was brand new... not so much anymore, and I DID take off a bunch of the chrome stuff tho... so.. SORT OF..? Was..? Actually the inside IS a panty dropper tho... I usually don't mention my car being sort of cool too much.. then they hop in and are like "WOW COOL!".. Younger chicks mostly... Older chicks, not so much... actually did have one chick really hate on it, but honestly she was just kind of a crazy bitch in general...

new phones sometimes.. Like if you have the newest iPhone or something when it first comes out... more like its just a conversation starter or whatever... a lot of broads nowadays are pretentious and go off of appearance.. social media and dating sites have warped their minds... a nice ride, a nice phone, its a conversation starter mostly...

good haircut works well...nice well maintained beard if you have one are into wearing one... tattoos for the chicks that are into that... I only wear a nice haircut ... I can't grow a beard really, I'm part Native American... no tattoos for me... works pretty damn well for buddies i have tho...

Nice sunglasses, and a nice watch worked really well for me too... nice shoes... I'm not super into Jordans, but those work well... I usually wear the classic throwbacks if i wear any, only thing that even remotely matches how i dress...

obviously depends a lot on what type of chicks you are trying to get...

man in uniform (not just military or cop or whatever)- GENERALLY means you have a decent job, AND they are KIND of into that...

BE TALL..... BE GOOD LOOKING... USUALLY WORKS THE BEST
Old 01-16-2017, 11:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL

2016 RDX Elite, my mom just bought one and while it isn't the Elite, I couldn't keep the chicks off me. Now, when she comes down to visit, my wife won't let me drive it because of all the bras hanging off it, from the last time I drove it. I shit you not, driving in traffic, girls literally throw their bras at me, like I'm a rockstar or something and they try to claw their way in. Keep in mind this is just the technology one, I can't imagine the tail you would pull with the Canadian Elite!

Oh, if I really ghetto'ed it up with chrome, bitches would be flocking to it, even more so! Honestly, I think the chrome would be a bad idea because it would be a serious danger to drive. Girls would be stopping their cars on the highway to try and get in the chrome RDX and my penis would probably fall off, due to exhaustion and over usage so...yea, RDX Elite.
In all seriousness, when I had it chromed up, and the car was brand new, I really did attract a bunch of younger skanks... not so much anymore... I removed most of the extra chrome stuff and I am busy and haven't kept it immaculate, so i get looks, the general "hey nice car" but not like before "WOW, THATS your car..?" again, it was definitely younger chicks... 18-19- early twenties...

I haven't bothered to read that thread yet, but seems like it will be pretty funny... but in his defense, an RDX Elite might actually be like a "baller" car where he lives or whatever, so maybe he does get money hungry skanks... Or maybe he drove a busted car before that and now he gets WAY more girl attention then he did before... So he thinks his RDX Elite is cool as fuck..? I dunno, I'll read through the thread later on, and see whats up...

I mean where I live there are plenty of "truck sluts" and "bro hoes", so if you drive a lifted Bro truck... You can get skanks all day... I even remember this Marine Gunnery Sergeant.. actually, that guys a whole 'nother story... what a turd....
But he legit had a monster Truck.. I'm not sure what kind of truck, I'm not into too many trucks... but he was a recruiter, and he said he got it because it helped him recruit.. " yea BRO, YOU can totally get a lifted truck when YOU join up! YEAAAA"... and he said he got a bunch of truck sluts from it too... Other dudes mostly backed up his story... and that guy was like a drunk scumbag, we had to wake his ass up to get to work... so just saying... could be plausible...

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-16-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,575 Likes on 6,626 Posts
Old 01-17-2017, 07:08 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 194 Likes on 158 Posts
post 91-93 officially just ruined this thread
Old 01-17-2017, 09:58 AM
Ex-OEM King

Received 5,827 Likes on 3,849 Posts
Post 91 is evidence that he gets zero poon.

Also, +1000 on the puppy. I have a golden retriever puppy and he KILLS it with the ladies. Tons of random women come up and talk to me because of him, it's constant regardless of location. I'm married but had I known what I do now, the first thing I would have got after college is a fucking puppy.

Edit: You also get a great best friend out of the deal too, love my dog.
Mizouse (01-24-2017)
Old 01-17-2017, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Concision is imperative, AO.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by SamDoe1
Post 91 is evidence that he gets zero poon.

Also, +1000 on the puppy. I have a golden retriever puppy and he KILLS it with the ladies. Tons of random women come up and talk to me because of him, it's constant regardless of location. I'm married but had I known what I do now, the first thing I would have got after college is a fucking puppy.

Edit: You also get a great best friend out of the deal too, love my dog.
I think you just don't get my humor, to each their own. I noticed a lot of the older guys on here don't get younger guys at all... I guess I'm just one of 'dem CRAAAAAAZY millenials...

Getting girls is not an issue.. Anyone who has a smart phone can get laid through an app... getting girls that are actually worth dating past a few hookups, or getting rid of girls that are only good for a hookup, are issues...

I was being sarcastic when I said the ILX was a chick magnet... OTHER then when it was shiny and new (quite literally). At that time, it really did help me get a lot of younger girls. Most any new decent looking nice new car would probably have the same effect. Now its mostly Honda/ Acura fans that will be like, "OH COOL" "NICE CAR" etc.... Every once in a while a random girl will ask about my car when they see the interior from the outside, but its not like a couple years ago....All having a nice/new car does is help start a conversation, just like a dog will...

As for dogs - I recommend medium sized to smaller dogs. A lot of girls are actually afraid of bigger dogs. I don't like smaller dogs because they yip too much... Also harder to train because they are very excitable and nervous. Speaking from experience.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:26 PM
Safety Car

Received 811 Likes on 532 Posts
As for dogs - I recommend medium sized to smaller dogs. A lot of girls are actually afraid of bigger dogs. I don't like smaller dogs because they yip too much... Also harder to train because they are very excitable and nervous. Speaking from experience.
Do you have to bring in the peanut butter or are they down without it?
The following 2 users liked this post by brian2:
1StGenCL (02-04-2017), Costco (01-17-2017)
Old 01-17-2017, 07:15 PM

Counterpoint: get a big dog. They're easier to train and much more intimidating, for the reasons shinymarine mentioned, when they corner the prey girl you want to get. I mean, you don't need, or want, to train the dog to kill them, per se... It's just the implication.
oo7spy (01-17-2017)
Old 01-18-2017, 12:12 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Old 01-18-2017, 02:10 PM
Ex-OEM King

Received 5,827 Likes on 3,849 Posts
I think you just don't get my humor, to each their own. I noticed a lot of the older guys on here don't get younger guys at all... I guess I'm just one of 'dem CRAAAAAAZY millenials...

Getting girls is not an issue.. Anyone who has a smart phone can get laid through an app... getting girls that are actually worth dating past a few hookups, or getting rid of girls that are only good for a hookup, are issues...

I was being sarcastic when I said the ILX was a chick magnet... OTHER then when it was shiny and new (quite literally). At that time, it really did help me get a lot of younger girls. Most any new decent looking nice new car would probably have the same effect. Now its mostly Honda/ Acura fans that will be like, "OH COOL" "NICE CAR" etc.... Every once in a while a random girl will ask about my car when they see the interior from the outside, but its not like a couple years ago....All having a nice/new car does is help start a conversation, just like a dog will...

I get your "humor", how old do you think I am? Technically I am a millennial...

ILX is a glorified Civic. I'd understand if you rolled up to the club in a brand new Audi A7, BMW, or Mercedes but an Acura doesn't carry the same swag (both in appearance and in brand recognition) as any of those name plates. I had a BMW for several years, didn't help worth a crap other than to get a few dudes to ask me about my car. The S2000 (which is also a convertible) has the same effect but with a broader population. The puppy has the opposite effect.

Lastly, no, a lot of girls are not afraid of bigger dogs. Maybe the ones that have a negative reputation but certainly not all. I hate one kickers regardless of how hard it is or isn't to train them.

As far as dogs go, I've yet to find a girl who passes up a chance to meet this guy. Speaking from experience.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_20161104_220809.jpg (1.56 MB, 10 views)
Mizouse (01-24-2017)
Old 01-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Three Wheelin'

I don't consider a golden retriever to be a big dog. But usually bigger then that size is when girls get scared. Especially if they are petite.

I had a civic before and that pulled chicks too. It was fixed up really nice. Younger chicks. Its not going to impress or catch an older woman's eye, unless she's like a cougar looking for a young guy... and that's the only type of older woman I'd want anyway.

Yes the ILX is a Civic in a Tux. But most women don't know anything about cars. I don't really care if it's not politically correct to say that, it's just the truth. Most younger girls will see any type of car that is "cool" or unique, and it's a conversation starter. A classic, a tuner, muscle car, lifted bro truck, offroad/4X4 truck, etc... whatever is cool around where you live... Not everyone picks up women from the club.... I literally meant like I'm at the store grabbing some random groceries and then a random girl goes "OH COOL" "NICE"...

Acura is a luxury brand, if you have an Acura and its a little fixed up, you still have a nicer car then most people. Most people DO drive an actual Civic or Corolla or Accord or a family car. I'm not even trying to say an ILX is like a super nice car, but I've seen guys pull chicks with fixed up Ford Fiestas and nice little VW's, so it's really not that hard... The girl just might think you are interesting or have a personality, or have hobbies...Honda's Accord beat Camry as top U.S. car in individual sales

http://www.autonews.com/article/2014...dividual-sales

It's all relative to where you live. I know neighborhoods in LA where people don't drive Infiniti's because its a "fake Lexus" or don't drive the lower model Mercedes or BMW's because those are not "real one's, those are poor people cars"...
I know Honda/Acura is pretty cool in California, but I've been to other states and people don't like them. All about Euro or American.

Only car that will flat out get a woman's attention is like an exotic or really high end luxury car, and it will mostly be overtly gold diggerish women. But then you would have to actually take the car to a club, or an event like that, which is the gold-diggers natural habitat.

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-18-2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Dear God,

Why can't he post less than 400 words?

Best Regards,
AZine
Old 01-18-2017, 09:57 PM

On the bright side, there is punctuation and formatting. Better than most.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

I didn't read but three words tho.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Old 01-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

I pretty much just come on here when I'm bored and I get verbal diarrhea... "blogging" disease maybe...
oo7spy (01-18-2017)
Old 01-18-2017, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by oo7spy
I didn't read but three words tho.
Oh, yeah. I'm with you. Don't get me wrong, I went straight up narcoleptic right around "I dont consider"...

But the punctuation! Commas, periods, quotes. It really makes an English teacher moist.

Saaaay... Proper grammar! That's another way to get some stanky on your hangdown!
Old 01-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

What efficiency!

Old 01-18-2017, 10:08 PM

Proper gramma, and a big dog.

SamDoe1 (01-26-2017)
Old 01-18-2017, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

aomechmarine, I'm gonna challenge you. In 5 words or less, what is the best chick magnet?

Last edited by oo7spy; 01-18-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Dude! That bitch ain't proper.

She's wearing house shoes outside.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,575 Likes on 6,626 Posts
I pretty much just come on here when I'm bored and I get verbal diarrhea... "blogging" disease maybe...
Old 01-19-2017, 12:10 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,863 Likes on 2,030 Posts
Well aren't we lucky.
cu2wagon (01-19-2017)
Old 01-24-2017, 02:42 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by oo7spy
aomechmarine, I'm gonna challenge you. In 5 words or less, what is the best chick magnet?
Easy, chrome b pillars and chrome door edges on a Civic.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:22 PM

Old 01-25-2017, 07:16 AM
Team Owner

When I see these kids in the gym I notice the younger they are the tighter their jogging pants are. Or they just opt for the leggings with shorts
Old 01-25-2017, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Doom878
When I see these kids in the gym I notice the younger they are the tighter their jogging pants are. Or they just opt for the leggings with shorts
is that what I have to do to attract chicks at the gym?
Old 01-25-2017, 01:13 PM
Team Owner

Perhaps

Quick Reply: ChicK Magnets