Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

360, XO, PS3, PS4: Destiny

Old 06-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
Originally Posted by richyrich1988
mind if i send you a friend request Jon? i only have a few of my personel friends that i can play with...and im starting to get towards the end game stuff and will need people to raid with.... my GT is ToedBigWombat

hit me up sometime
Nah go for it! I only have two personal friends on my list but I have made a couple friends I talk to and play destiny with much more than my personal friends. I consider these guys friends now. If you are on 360 then hell yeah add me.

I will say it has been hard to get groups together as we just have too many people now. Raids were easier but we dont really do raids much as we are pressing to finish 3 nightfalls, 3 weelies, 3 32 POEs, 3 34 POEs, at least 1 35 POE, and some Trials or IB thrown in there. Each week before reset. So raids have taken the back burner right now. But I am sure once we have etheric light coming out our ass we'll go back to the raids.

found my first Treasure Key from an Ether Chest yesterday! woot, so hey question, i know i have to finish the quests for HoW before i can begin the "prison" raid/instances....but is the "quest" mission's the purple "bounties" that i get from ole' chick in the reef?
You actually dont have to complete the story to do POE. You just need someone who can start the 28 POE to invite you. Then once you do the 28 you can do the 32 then 34 and 35 in order.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Suzuka Master

i literally got this game a week ago, and im already lv.28 lol what is the director? i've just been grinding bounties and crucible and i want to start getting into endgame
Start saving your crucible marks/ vanguard marks so you can buy the gear from them. That gear will get you to level 32 I think. Then you can start grinding 32 POEs for the Judgement armor which is 42 light already. Add one of those to your gear plus an ascended exotic and you will reach 33. Then get some help in the 34 POE and youll get an etheric light. You'll need two etheric light or one with another judgement or trials gear and you'll level cap at 34.

Originally Posted by #1 STUNNA
Someone help me beat lvl 34 PoE, I was up past 3am with Woody and Neo and we couldn't beat the last round.

Seems like I better stick to IB to get my etheric light because I still haven't been able to get a team to beat lvl 34 PoE
You arent on 360 I assume?

Some tips for this weeks 34.

1. We leave the cinematic and run straight to the left. Captains and vandals will immediately spawn so watch out. We get to the far left side thats higher than the rest of the map and fight from there.

2. Dont worry about the yellow bar servants yet as Kaliks can gorge all he wants in the beginning it dosesnt really matter. Take out all the ads, then worry about the yellow bars. Dont shoot Kaliks yet as he'll just revive himself on the servants.

3. Once all the ads are dead have your team get some heavy and supers ready. Open fire on Kaliks at the same time and do as much DPS as you can. However, save some heavy because when he gets around 75% he should spawn more ads.

4. Once you see red behind you from the shanks spawning begin to direct all focus on the yellow bar servants or Kaliks will gorge on them and regain all health. Take out all the yellow bars and any captains that pose real threats then the rest of the ads. You will reach another lull before Kaliks summons more ads. Get that heavy and super ready then repeat #3.

5. When he gets below half health he will summon a VIP at the same time he summons the ads and yellow bar servants. We found the VIP takes a while to come out so we focus on the yellow bars again until someone actually sees the VIP roaming. They holler when they see him and everyone has to split focus on yellow bar servants/ VIP. Have one guardian put ALL focus on the VIP and holler again if he reaches his destination because then you dont have long before he takes the location.

6. Once the VIP is dead and the yellow bar servants/ ads are gone you MAY be able to kill him here as we found it took longer for him to call the final group of ads. We opened with ghorns and an ascended void efrideets spear and we took out the remaining half before he even spawned more ads.

That was a rough one as he cant be ghorn spammed like last weeks 34.
The following users liked this post:
#1 STUNNA (06-05-2015)
Old 06-17-2015, 11:51 AM

Received 1,020 Likes on 792 Posts
the taken king!
Old 06-17-2015, 01:55 PM
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by potmilkz
the taken king!

i know! lol can't wait
Old 06-29-2015, 02:03 AM
Suzuka Master

My Defender, Voidwalker, and Gunslinger.

Titan is using Watcher gauntlets, Trials of Osiris boots, Spearhead chest (I believe Vanguard), and Saint 14 helm.

Warlock has VoG gauntlets and chest, Crotas End boots, and the Ram.

And the Hunter is using the Fallen gauntlets, Watcher chest, Crotas End boots, and Celestial Nighthawk. This however isnt the normal set up as I usually have the new Khepri's String gauntlets and the Trials of Osiris helmet.

Really like being able to ascend any legendary armor piece. Really allowing us to look unique while collecting the exact perks/skills we want for our play style.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:41 PM
Suzuka Master

New trailer.

https://youtu.be/jTvf2cAIUtk
Old 09-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Suzuka Master

LMAO I think Im the only one here still playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj7iZNz1O50

New reveal from today about the new public events and a new 6-man raid trailer. Also featuring community guest Laced_Up_Lauren... heeeeeey

And here is the new raid trailer they released at the very end of that stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9hFFIfw_1A
Old 09-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Some new favorite weapons I plan to use with the start of Year 2.

My three favorite pulse rifles are my main guns for each character.

All three have similar stats. The High Road Soldier being the slower firing of the three but with firefly and armor piercing rounds it is my favorite.

The other two are great PVP scouts with the full auto high rate of fire and explosive rounds that just put up a wall of fire. In PVP enemies dont even have a chance to target as their sights are so thrown off by the explosive rounds. Matched with the crazy rate of fire you will almost certainly receive hate mail for using either of them. I LOVE IT.

Deadshot Luna has Zen moment making that my PVP scout while NL shadows as third eye which i good gun but the extra stability from zen moment is OP compared to always having radar active.

Two more guns I wanted to show off...

The vanguard pulse rifle Hopscotch Pilgrim is found in Dragon Strikes and POE rewards.
Super high impact for a pulse with great range and stability make for a two burst headshot kill in PVP.

I rerolled it to have Hidden Hand for easier ranged headshots and Battle Runner which has become one of my favorite all round perks. Great for shotguns/primaries. Also with braced frame the stability is near maxed. It would be maxed out if I didnt use a sight that brought stability down a tad for better target acquisition.

The shotgun is another Dragon strike drop. It's a high rate of fire low range shotgun. I call this my SPAS-12 because with full auto it's not even funny how fast it can empty all 5 rounds. Instantly destroys yellow bars.

Matched with battle runner I can run in, get a yellow bar kill, and FLY out of there before the ADS even saw me. I was lucky enough to get Rifled Barrel at the same time and GOD DAMN THAT RANGE. This gun isnt supposed to have range like that but WOW with rifled barrel it can rival some of the best ranged shotties.

Now that I finally got the guns I was grinding for all I have left is to edge out my Dead Orbit, Cryptarch, Vanguard, and XP rankings before the 14th.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
Originally Posted by usdmJON
LMAO I think Im the only one here still playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj7iZNz1O50

New reveal from today about the new public events and a new 6-man raid trailer. Also featuring community guest Laced_Up_Lauren... heeeeeey

And here is the new raid trailer they released at the very end of that stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9hFFIfw_1A
not really, i still play it almost every day with some of the AZ PS4 owners since i had to make a Titan after having 2 warlocks.

The sword looks bad ass btw.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Racer

i still play JON..... my fav weapons are of course my Gallahorn, Ice Breaker and my scout rifle....i have a but load of legendary one's that arent any good anymore... my fav shotgun is the one from Varkis
Old 09-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Banned

Received 960 Likes on 593 Posts
Servers down for most of today. Grr.

Got it a week or so ago digitally and am already up to 10. Trying to get up as much as I can before the upgrade next week.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by CocheseUGA
Servers down for most of today. Grr.

Got it a week or so ago digitally and am already up to 10. Trying to get up as much as I can before the upgrade next week.
do the bounties and play crucible if you want to level up fast. i have friends at 34 and yet to step on mars.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:03 PM

Received 322 Likes on 182 Posts
usdmJon if only you had a PS4. Like asianspec says, we play every night.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Damn. Too bad I dont have plans for a ps4. 4 of my clan have already swpaped to Xbone for good. I have 3 other work friends who all bought Xbones. Yesterday I finally bought my Xbone with a preorder of the digital collectors edition.

I can finally share game pics of my guardians!

Old 09-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Banned

Not starting a flame war, but PS4 is such a better console thus far.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Rift is pretty cool to play. Definitely need a 6 man party if you want to smash on people.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Not starting a flame war, but PS4 is such a better console thus far.
Ive heard enough negatives about the PS4 to even out the playground. And once I considered both systems to be pretty similar it was a no brainer since I know quite a few people on Xbox One. Also screw starting over my destiny character.

Couple things I have heard... feel free to tell me which are wrong..

First...

PS has never had good relations with Bethesda. Bethesda is literally my favorite developer.

Both Skyrim DLC took nearly a year to release for PS while already on xbox.
Then again with Elder Scrolls on-line; it some time to get it up and running on PS network properly.

Before PSN was free. Soon not the case if not already.

Now with Fallout4, relationship with Bethesda and PS have once again become strained. Bethesda reached out to both console presidents wanting to work hand in hand with them to make sure PC mods will work on next gen consoles. Xbox has responded and is working with them every step while Bethesda has reported this is not the case with Playstation and that while they still plan on pushing out mods for PS it is going to happen much much later than Xbox and will ultimately be up to Playstation to get their act together.

These are small things that some people wouldnt care about if they dont play the games I play.

Arguing for Playstation shows it is more "powerful" with better graphics. Ive seen side by sides and the difference is negligible to me. I remember shows of the new batman game specifically. To me it looked like one had tighter graphics while the other had more saturation and depth. So to me it was pick your poison. DO you want more edges/textures or richer colors and depth of field. To tell you the truth I cant even remember which was which now. LOL

But it does seem like more people think the PS is better. Which really surprised me to find so many people I knew going with Xbox.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Senior Moderator

hmmm funny thing is that i own both systems. maybe i should jack my roomie's destiny and play it. but i wouldn't get any of the DLC though. already have them for PS4
Old 09-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Suzuka Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDLxs8z08A

MUST WATCH

New live action trailer for taken king. Titan master race.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Banned

Ive heard enough negatives about the PS4 to even out the playground. And once I considered both systems to be pretty similar it was a no brainer since I know quite a few people on Xbox One. Also screw starting over my destiny character.

Couple things I have heard... feel free to tell me which are wrong..

First...

PS has never had good relations with Bethesda. Bethesda is literally my favorite developer.

Both Skyrim DLC took nearly a year to release for PS while already on xbox.
Then again with Elder Scrolls on-line; it some time to get it up and running on PS network properly.

Before PSN was free. Soon not the case if not already.

Now with Fallout4, relationship with Bethesda and PS have once again become strained. Bethesda reached out to both console presidents wanting to work hand in hand with them to make sure PC mods will work on next gen consoles. Xbox has responded and is working with them every step while Bethesda has reported this is not the case with Playstation and that while they still plan on pushing out mods for PS it is going to happen much much later than Xbox and will ultimately be up to Playstation to get their act together.

These are small things that some people wouldnt care about if they dont play the games I play.

Arguing for Playstation shows it is more "powerful" with better graphics. Ive seen side by sides and the difference is negligible to me. I remember shows of the new batman game specifically. To me it looked like one had tighter graphics while the other had more saturation and depth. So to me it was pick your poison. DO you want more edges/textures or richer colors and depth of field. To tell you the truth I cant even remember which was which now. LOL

But it does seem like more people think the PS is better. Which really surprised me to find so many people I knew going with Xbox.
I was a PS fanboy up until I got the OG Xbox in 2004. Since then, the Sonys have been a secondary console up to this point. I just think up to this point, Sony has the better exclusives, better storage (preference: clean look of internal vs external). There's the 900p resolution that a lot of Xbox games have.

Xbox is poised to come back to level terms for me when the new UI drops. Streaming to W10 is pretty cool. BC certainly helps.

As for Bethesda, they're going to fuck up no matter which console they partner with. Sorry, but they always put out very nice, deeply flawed games that ultimately hurt their reputation. They're doing mods on Xbox first because Microsoft is going to help them sort out the issues that brings with it. Their PC background is a huge plus, considering they are bringing a PC feature to consoles. However, neither is guaranteed in any sort of time frame. You could be talking 2017 no matter what. Everyone has different deals going on, COD is going to have DLC on PS4 first. You win some, you lose some.

PS+ gives me way more than $50 in games each year, particularly when you look at it across all three platforms. While I get some decent value with GwG, MS has had some weak months recently. The One controller, particularly the Forza controller with the diamond grip, is much better than the DS4. However both are comfortable.

The 360 was my multiplat console last gen, this time it's the PS4. I enjoy both.
Old 09-16-2015, 12:54 AM
Suzuka Master

Saying Bethesda is going to fuck up no matter what doesnt seem right to me. Maybe you just dont like the type of game bethesda makes as much as I do. Bethesda has pretty much made all of my favorite games. Id hate to say Im a fan boy for anything but I am most definitely a bethesda fan boy.

From old school games like Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. OMG Miss that game so much. To all the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and the Doom titles. As well the lesser knowns like Rage, Dishonored, and Wolfenstien. Ugh. So good.

As for "win some lose some". I 100% agree. I have Fallout already paid off. Call of Duty I will never purchase again. So I could care less about the PS exclusives there.

Back to destiny...

TK has been amazing so far. I got to the Taken King Quest achievement but not gone further yet. Only been playing on my main Warlock so far.

Currently level capped at 40 but light has a long way to go. Light is at 236 so far. Recommended for DAILY is 240. Nightfall is like 280. That's nuts. What Im shooting for is 260 then I can run the second level Strike Playlists for 10 Legendary Marks each time.

I got lucky with some Dead Orbit packages and got gauntlets and boots for when I hit 40. I also got a great Scout and awesome shotty Im sure Ill use for a while.

Scout has Third Eye and Triple Tap (triple tap sucks but oh well)
The scope highlights targets in optimal range but lets not kid here. Everything is in optimal range for a scout.
Also damn high stability which is cool. Good damage output at like 247.

The shotty is my real bread and butter right now. Got it luckily with full auto so its great for taking down larger Taken baddies. With Army of One, +2 Agility, accurized ballistics for more range and 250 Void damage.

Also very happy with the VIP shader and sparrow. As well now rocking the year 1 VIP emblem on my hunter, the day 1 player Founders emblem on my titan, and the year 1 moments of triumphs emblem on my warlock.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Banned

I love Bethesda games. Trying to pretend they aren't deeply flawed on a story or technical level is blind fanboyism.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:24 PM
Suzuka Master

I love Bethesda games. Trying to pretend they aren't deeply flawed on a story or technical level is blind fanboyism.
As I said I may very well be a Bethesda Fan boy. hahaha

Dont get me wrong though I know they push some glitchy games. Id be a liar if I said I have gone any Fallout 3 runs without running into a glitch somewhere.

But that isnt to say I think Bethesda is the only company to do so. Assassins Creed for example has been the most glitchy series I have ever played.

Aside from that, I put a lot of time into GTA which has its fair share of glitches. Currently I have a basketball hoop stuck in my garage and no way to use my elevator because I get stick in the hoop during the cinematic. LMAO

Or my current time sucker... Destiny. The last end game boss was deemed the Glitch King.

Glitching aside. Bethesda makes some of my favorite titles. So when Bethesda sides with Xbox is kind of tips the scales for me.

Lets just say the only exclusive that would upset me is if the new star wars battlefront had PS exclusives. If not, then well, Fallout has been in anticipation for over 2 years. Maybe half a decade. I WANT THAT GAME AND ON THE SYSTEM IT WAS DEVELOPED ON!

Oh, and I present to you all.... THE THUNDER ELK!!!

Got super lucky and ran Tanniks on the second playlist. Got a purple engram and 3 blues to drop as Tanniks died. Purple helmet engram decoded into the exotic Elk.

Also been infusing my dead orbit shotty and scout because I just cant find anything better.

Just got a legendary shotty "Conspiracy Theory" with rifled barrel and range finder. So now I have my two go to shotties both with semi lucky rolls. A higher fire rate shotty with full auto and a lower fire rate higher range shotty with a rangefinder perk and rifled barrel for even more range. Love my luck.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:19 AM
Racer

anyone figured out how to open the multitule of chests on the Dreadnaught in patrol yet? i found one in a room covered in black smoke...after 3-4 secs you are hit with a debuff that pops your shield, then you die....you COULD get the chest if this debuff didnt happen, but the timer onthe chest to open it takes forever.....also, found a chest that said i need a "key of Akkah"......anything guys?
Old 09-22-2015, 01:03 AM
Suzuka Master

anyone figured out how to open the multitule of chests on the Dreadnaught in patrol yet? i found one in a room covered in black smoke...after 3-4 secs you are hit with a debuff that pops your shield, then you die....you COULD get the chest if this debuff didnt happen, but the timer onthe chest to open it takes forever.....also, found a chest that said i need a "key of Akkah"......anything guys?
A lot of the chests are triggered by random drops for one chest which opens a room or triggers an enemy where you find a new piece for the next chest.

The one you mentioned first needs a relic which looks like a black orb which drops during the ritual events. Once you get the orb you have to run over to the chest. The orb will keep you alive.

Also I hear titan bubbles can keep you alive.

Got one character to 294.
Second is at 220 or something like that.

Not touched my 3rd, just started the 2nd, not touched the raid yet.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Anyone push for the Exotic 3013 Black Spindle during the daily yesterday?
Took us maybe 5 or 6 tries but we finally got it. Tried two more times to help a friend with little luck.

I took my Spindle and saw it was 310. Hoping I could pull more 310 sniper out I pulled 3 more out but they were all 300. Still awesome.

I used the 310 spindle to infuse my favorite shotgun to 308.

I used two 300 spindles to upgrade a 280 4th Horseman and Telesto to 294 each. Then kept one 300 Black Spindle for future use.

Then Deej posted a tweet saying the 310 is actually glitched right now and dropping for some people at 310 when it should be 290. He has informed everyone that it will be changing soon but anyone who uses it to infuse will not be getting their infused gone touched. Awesome.

So theyll nerf the gun I no l;onger own. The benefits for my shotgun will stay. My only question is now will the 300 spindles I could pull out lose 10 damage still and drop to 290? If so then I got the infusion benefits from 3 guns before the nerf.

Going to grind for glimmer today so I can pull out a ton more 300 spindles to upgrade all my special weapons to a round 300. Most around in the 290s.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/bungie-...update-3425437
^article about the nerf and a pic of the exotic sniper Black Spindle.... aka the exotic Black Hammer... be it a nerfed exotic Black Hammer anyway.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:48 AM
Racer

yeah me and two friends tried it... it was hard AF....we didn't get done before timer ran out.... i heard you can also do it in the regular story mission as well...

Anyone push for the Exotic 3013 Black Spindle during the daily yesterday?
Took us maybe 5 or 6 tries but we finally got it. Tried two more times to help a friend with little luck.

I took my Spindle and saw it was 310. Hoping I could pull more 310 sniper out I pulled 3 more out but they were all 300. Still awesome.

I used the 310 spindle to infuse my favorite shotgun to 308.

I used two 300 spindles to upgrade a 280 4th Horseman and Telesto to 294 each. Then kept one 300 Black Spindle for future use.

Then Deej posted a tweet saying the 310 is actually glitched right now and dropping for some people at 310 when it should be 290. He has informed everyone that it will be changing soon but anyone who uses it to infuse will not be getting their infused gone touched. Awesome.

So theyll nerf the gun I no l;onger own. The benefits for my shotgun will stay. My only question is now will the 300 spindles I could pull out lose 10 damage still and drop to 290? If so then I got the infusion benefits from 3 guns before the nerf.

Going to grind for glimmer today so I can pull out a ton more 300 spindles to upgrade all my special weapons to a round 300. Most around in the 290s.

Bungie to nerf 'bugged' Black Spindle with upcoming Destiny update
^article about the nerf and a pic of the exotic sniper Black Spindle.... aka the exotic Black Hammer... be it a nerfed exotic Black Hammer anyway.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Suzuka Master

yeah me and two friends tried it... it was hard AF....we didn't get done before timer ran out.... i heard you can also do it in the regular story mission as well...
It was super hard. Currently listening to 3 friends try and they are failing. Getting super upset. Sucks.

My raid team and I have been pushing through slowly. Last week we defeated War Priest and tried the Ogre then called it a night.

Last night we did war priest easy then defeated the ogre. We tried the sisters a couple times then called it a night.

Tonight we started at the sisters and got through them after a while. Tried Oryx a couple times then called it a night.

Plans are to try again at 7pm tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

Currently at 300 light with the bond, shell, and shotgun I got.
richyrich1988 (10-01-2015)
Old 10-02-2015, 01:48 AM
Suzuka Master

Defeated Oryx. Yay
Got the helmet. Yay
But I was on my alt. Boo!
richyrich1988 (10-02-2015)
Old 10-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Working on my Voidwalker build. Here is what I have so far. Boots give more rocket ammo and aid with void doubles. Chest aids in void armor. Helmet obviously is a void beast. Arms are nothing special. Looking for something with either Scout or Handcannon reload. Intellect is full. Discipline and Strength both have 2 bars filled.

All characters over 295 now with their own weapons and gear.

Main Warlock is 301/302 (if I change to an arc based chest)
Titan is 296
Hunter is 295

So far only the Titan has defeated Oryx and he didnt even have the right quest to get that 310 gear piece from Eris. Damn it.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Racer

dont forget to get the dead ghost's/ memorys on today's Daily quest... if a FWC ghost.... if you need a walkthrough there are some on youtube
Old 10-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Suzuka Master

dont forget to get the dead ghost's/ memorys on today's Daily quest... if a FWC ghost.... if you need a walkthrough there are some on youtube
Yep. God its a great time to play destiny. hahaha

Last night we finished the raid on our main team finally. First time we all went in together. My 3rd time but a lot of their first. Super happy we could do it.

Ended that at 2am when thearmsday reset hit and most of us got the next step in what everyone assumes is the SLeeper Stim quest line.

Also going for my second exotic sword today. Probably going to just use it to upgrade a legendary sword since I cant stop using this 310 Supercell I got!!
Old 10-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Racer

Yep. God its a great time to play destiny. hahaha

Last night we finished the raid on our main team finally. First time we all went in together. My 3rd time but a lot of their first. Super happy we could do it.

Ended that at 2am when thearmsday reset hit and most of us got the next step in what everyone assumes is the SLeeper Stim quest line.

Also going for my second exotic sword today. Probably going to just use it to upgrade a legendary sword since I cant stop using this 310 Supercell I got!!

yeah i have the Zhalo Supercell as well.... it's dank.... untill bungie nerfs the ammo perk.... still trying to get all my WARSATS for the exotic fusion rifle... was on mars over an hour last night and didn't get one.... any tips?
Old 10-13-2015, 11:38 PM
Suzuka Master

For mars its just horribly RNG. My buddy spent over an hour with no warsats.

My friend semper and I luckily got it done in like 3 events.

Just got my Touch of Malice. Didnt care to collect all the shit for it but when my buddies started focusing I figured why not.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:22 AM
Racer

that malice is super nice.... currently working on getting my iron banner rank up... i want that wolf cloak for my hunter! its legit... i got all the bounties done last night except one weekly... gonna hit it again today with the bounty resets and get that cloak lol

those heavy kills suck trying to get....
Old 10-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Suzuka Master

I wont be going into IB at all this week. Not happy that the gear is only 280. Not interested in leveling any of it up as my gear is perfect how I play. All void based gear, full Int, 2 bars into disc, 1 into strength. Boots allow for more rocket but I also have boots for more fusion. Yay sleeper!

I wont be using the Touch of Malice outside of Kings Fall. Just dont see a point.

I am so annoyed with Bungi's recent nerf to shotguns. They took Shot Package out of the game and replaced it with random perks you can not reroll.

I had my Shot Package on three guns nerfed. Two turned into Close and Personal. Which means the gun went from doing more ranged damage to doing more melee damage after a successful hit. Meaning it only works if my shotgun isnt a 1OK which is the only reason I used it in PVE.

My other shot package was nerfed into Surrounded which means I get bonus damage when surrounded by 3 members of the enemy team. I hear it doesnt even proc outside of PVP and it renders this shotgun useless in my eyes as I would have dismantled it had I been given it with these perks it now has.

So lame.

Also microtransactions. Meeeeh. Good thing Fallout and Battlefront are coming out in the next couple months.

Only new emote I want is the slow clap. In order to get slow clap you need 500 silver. Bongi gave us 400 silver. Meaning you need to purchase 100 silver with REAL LIFE money. You cant buy only 100 obviously. Lowest you can buy is 500. Screw you Bongi.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Suzuka Master

Had an interesting night tonight.

Was going through the raid with a group we have done it with twice now. Everything was pretty smooth sailing. One guy was having a slight difficulty with the jumping ship puzzle. Whatever, no big deal. He was giving himself a hard time about it. Only real response he got was "No worries, remember how bad Shabam did our first time?" Followed by a ton of laughter, even from Shabam too.

We get to the piston jumping puzzle and he has barely any issue and he gets through.

We get to the jumping "puzzle" where you climb that center column. Not the hardest. Definitely 100x easier than the other two puzzles.

After maybe falling five times he goes silent. Then a few minutes late comes back on his wife's mic (we usually play with both of them and they use TVs in different rooms) and he tells us that he just broke his controller into a few pieces because he was pissed that the stick was sticking and messing him up. Left us with "So you're gonna have to just replace me. Good luck guys."

Not exactly with attitude but it was pretty damn immature for a grown adult with a wife and kids. Oh well. Only person we ended up finding was one of our buddies friends at 293 light who never tried the raid before. We were on the daughters. We got through that then called it a night.

Wow. Such stupid. So drama.

Anyways. My main character currently...

My usually gear is one of three...

Hung Jury
Omolon Sniper / Dead Orbit Shotgun
Raze-Lighter

Supercell / Touch of Malice
Omolon Sniper / Dead Orbit Shotgun
Tracker Rocket Launcher

Hung Jury
Black Spindle
Tracker Rocket Launcher

The blue Pulse is my go to PVP primary. It has 80 out of 100 stability and 30 impact... which is double what Bungie nerfed the amazing y1 Hopscotch Pilgrim to and only about 10 or so less stability. It also has the Rangefinder perk for extra range. And 285 so it is more than worth using in Iron Banner.

The Hakke Sidearm is just in case I need more arc and it's a lot of fun with high caliber rounds. I also try to carry one of each sword that I want to level up for when I am using a primary or secondary exotic but still want to be a samurai. But currently the Void sword is on my Hunter until I get my exotic Arc sword for her. As well, gotta have dat Sleeper!

Last edited by usdmJON; 10-15-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Racer

i actually got my wolf cloak yesterday and didn't even have to buy it... i was awarded it after a match and it's roll was at 285... the one you buy is at 280... so im happy about that... currently working on getting my exotic sword... i also got my Ace of Spades yesterday from gunsmith...it's pretty nice... right now im mainly running bad juju and Zhalo as primary's.... i have like 8 exotic primarys but i keep going back to those two...
Old 10-15-2015, 09:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Zhalo is great. I dont have a Juju.

For the Exotic sword I have a tip for getting your second and third. Though it depends on who you did your first exotic sword quest on.

Warlocks have it the easiest when it comes to getting elemental ability kills. Their radiance makes for easy solar kills, nova bomb makes quick work of large groups for void kills, and stormcaller is an arc beast.

Where as Titans such as making void kills with their bubbles not getting kills and Hunters fall short for void as well since you have to actually kill the enemy with the arrow to count.

But basically... when upgrading your second legendary sword you want to stop right before you hit the 280 mark. Then swap the sword to the character that did the exotic sword quest already. Have them upgrade it over 280 then upgrade that new upgrade node that opens. Then they can go talk to Shax and you will skip the crucible part of the quest and move straight to mat farming.

Like I said I suggest doing this with the warlock unless you are done with the void kills. I was lucky enough to actually pick my warlock and I did void first. But I just did them all with my warlock. Super easy.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:45 AM
Suzuka Master

Finally got some 310 boots from oryx.

Reach 309 on my Warlock. 304 on both my alts.

Need a 310 ghost and 310 class armor and I'll hit 310 on my first character.

Quick Reply: 360, XO, PS3, PS4: Destiny