Acura/Honda Corp Employee Discounts

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acura/Honda Corp Employee Discounts

Anyone know the details of the Honda/Acura's car discount program (discount %, who applies, etc)?

In my previous job, I qualified for the Nissan's Vehicle Purchase Program (http://insidenissan.com) with the business associate discount (Nissan 2.87% : Infiniti 1.65% under invoice + any current incentives). I bought a 2003 Infiniti Qx4 using this plan for a great price and no-hassle experience.

The link I provided also shows the offer for direct Nissan employees (approx. double of the bus. assoc. disc.) that only applies to the employee and their direct family. It also appears they can sponsor a discount for friends and extended family at the business associate rate.

Direct ford employee have a similar program, and they can also share x-plan pricing with their extended family or friends. However, thats not much of a perk these days considering the Employee Pricing for Everyone promotion all domestic companies appear to be running.

I have a friend who just started work at Honda this week, so I will ask him after he gets a chance to settle in. But, I thought I would ask here too. If anyone is familiar with Honda/Acura's discount program, please share.

Thanks.
-TJ