Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: Motorsport - tech wheel spacers for 4g

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Motorsport - tech wheel spacers for 4g

Ordered these 2 months ago, took a month to have them made and another week to receive. I just installed them on Saturday and removed them today (tuesday) there maybe 30 miles. I love how it looked, the wheels were flush w the car body. However I have riders in the car and even tho I'm stock height I have the 19" advance wheels and was rubbing when hitting bumps. I do have a sub but was also riding on an empty tank of gas. I just don't want to mess with getting fenders rolled etc. Easier for me just to sell them and move on.

The fronts are 21mm and rears are 25mm. You will get all 4 spacers and the 20 mounting lugs. I will ship usps and provide tracking the same day or next.

$225 shipped

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks.

Old 08-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
Since this thread was probably submitted by telephone using the mobile version of Acurazine, I will not be able to edit the first post to make price changes or other updates. If it was submitted using another method, let me know so I can update my posting.

This is because the search data wasn't filled in and I am not going to try to fill it in after the thread has been submitted due to workload, time constraints, and possible lack of information.

Please resubmit the thread through the forum in the normal manner so the search data is properly filled in.

This thread is closed.