ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread...

Old 06-06-2007, 01:58 PM
The Boss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sorry rev, but I can't stand your cat... I have a thing on black cats. I hate them and no offense, I'm a cat-racist
Old 06-06-2007, 02:04 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by revitupwriteitoff
...still counting. we had another 2 coma patients pass just last week.

It's your fault for trying to give it a bath. We all know animals don't need to bathe or be fed
Old 06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BoostedJack
I'm sorry rev, but I can't stand your cat... I have a thing on black cats. I hate them and no offense, I'm a cat-racist
who? him?

Old 06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
deal with it

Received 378 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by revitupwriteitoff
who? him?
hes prue evil.......just look at him all n stuff.....prue evil.....
Old 06-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Race Director

How old is that cat it? Is it even a cat or still a kitten?
Old 06-08-2007, 12:40 PM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent 47
Latest Confession:

I should have rubbed her feet when she put her legs in my lap.

Since you failed to elaborate, I will do so for you.

I should have rubbed her feet when she put her legs in my lap. To this day, I will always wonder where things would have led, if I hadn't acted on my immediate repulsion, but when she put her huge war pig thighs on my lap, I couldnt help myself, I gagged and told her she needs to shave those ape legs and wash those foul smelling hooves of hers first. I never saw or heard from her again.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Trackruner228
How old is that cat it? Is it even a cat or still a kitten?

the last picture is about a month after we got him...he's full grown, now - about 2.5 yrs old
Old 06-08-2007, 01:17 PM
contrarian in fashion

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by leedogg

I should have rubbed her feet when she put her legs in my lap. To this day, I will always wonder where things would have led, if I hadn't acted on my immediate repulsion, but when she put her huge war pig thighs on my lap, I couldnt help myself, I gagged and told her she needs to shave those ape legs and wash those foul smelling hooves of hers first. I never saw or heard from her again.
LOL!!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

, but, he actually did send a follow up to his previous confession. I just haven't been on top of this due to things outside of the internet. I will post it shortly.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

Follow up from the "Foot Fetish" boy (Previous post can be found here )

A girl who I was in love with from my old school found and contacted me after about 12 years since we graduated. We never were a couple, just good friends.

When she contacted me, I was in a relationship and she was off and on with someone. Even still my feelings for her never changed over all these years, and it seemed she felt the same about me. She talked about me leaving my relationship so we could be together. I thought she was joking, but she said she was serious. One day I drove out of state to meet her at he place. We spent the whole day together, went out to eat at a nice place and came back to her place later that night. We started looking in a furniture magazine, and during that time, she took her shoes off and put her legs across my lap. I thought about rubbing them, but didn't. I eventually left to go back home, and before I left we hugged each other for a long time. We continued to see each other occasionally, and even one time she she said even though it was wrong, she offered for me to spend the night since it was about 1 in the morning, but I said I had to get back home. We saw each other a couple of times after that, then things just died down, the emails and calls between us have completely stopped. I still wonder how things would be if I rubbed her feet that night. I'm not really happy and a part of me wonders what things would have been like with the other girl. I still think about her a lot.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

Whoever has the E-mail address of: dreem1er@yahoo.com, please stop sending me E-mails about how you want to go down on everyone in Azine and sleep with your little sister. At least try to be Funny or Amusing if you're gonna BS about this.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:34 PM
The Boss

A girl who I was in love with from my old school found and contacted me after about 12 years since we graduated. We never were a couple, just good friends.

When she contacted me, I was in a relationship and she was off and on with someone. Even still my feelings for her never changed over all these years, and it seemed she felt the same about me. She talked about me leaving my relationship so we could be together. I thought she was joking, but she said she was serious. One day I drove out of state to meet her at he place. We spent the whole day together, went out to eat at a nice place and came back to her place later that night. We started looking in a furniture magazine, and during that time, she took her shoes off and put her legs across my lap. I thought about rubbing them, but didn't. I eventually left to go back home, and before I left we hugged each other for a long time. We continued to see each other occasionally, and even one time she she said even though it was wrong, she offered for me to spend the night since it was about 1 in the morning, but I said I had to get back home. We saw each other a couple of times after that, then things just died down, the emails and calls between us have completely stopped. I still wonder how things would be if I rubbed her feet that night. I'm not really happy and a part of me wonders what things would have been like with the other girl. I still think about her a lot.

You did the right thing and I'm proud of you. As it seems you are very happy in your current relationship, otherwise... you would have done it differently. Being faithful isn't something a lot of people can do and I give you props for that.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

I'm not quite sure what held you back. But, I'm guessing she's very sexually frustrated with you. A cute girl would only go so far on hinting you that she wants to shine your knob. If you don't take it at that moment, chances are, she'll give up. If you can connect with her, do it and make the best out of it....regardless if it's just a wild night of monkey-fcuk or a life-long relationship. Why do you enjoy a sad miserable self? I'm guessing you're young. Enjoy all the fun you can have while you still got the time
Old 06-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

I suck at reading. I guess sleeping for only 4 hours last night has something to do with it. I didn't read the part about "You were in a relationship at the time" and it was "12 years since graduation". I read it as "Since we were 12 -_-" So you are neither young nor held back for no reason at all. But, just playing Devil's Advocate here:

I honestly think you had much more feeling for this "good friend" as opposed to whoever your gf was at the time. That's a tough situation to be in. However, if you're not married nor have any kids with whoever you're in a relationship with, I think the selfish thing to do would be to follow your heart and pursue after someone you're truly in love with. It's selfish thing to do, but it's also the courageous and right thing to do in my opinion. Pursuit of Happiness....It's our rights. Go after it!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Money is funny.

^ hahaha....pwned!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:47 PM
contrarian in fashion

ive been in that situation before... and its hella confusing on a mo'fo!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by BoostedJack
You did the right thing and I'm proud of you. As it seems you are very happy in your current relationship, otherwise... you would have done it differently. Being faithful isn't something a lot of people can do and I give you props for that.

*cough*

Old 06-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Money is funny.

any werd from the foot fetish guy? just as a friendly reminder...women love footrubs...(I myself hate feet) but when rubbnig my wife's feet this past weekend and not expecting anything in return...it got me some goody!!! It was pretty wild too...footrubs can be magical if the chicks feet ain't nasty...
Old 06-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

No follow up from the foot fetish dude.

Yes, women go wild over massages. My thing have always been: If you can massage her thighs, you can massage her vajayjay.

Old 06-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Money is funny.

@ "vajayjay" Where the hell did that come from? Yeah man... a little tender lovin goes a LOOOONG way...but shit...we need more confessions!!!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Banned

I've put mine in here...I think that S14 et al need to put theirs up
Old 06-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

Latest Confession:

FUCK LEE BACA!

ok, I made that up
Old 06-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,632 Likes on 13,881 Posts
My confession: I just spent $500 on toys in Toronto. Somebody spank me.

And no, I won't talk about the amount I spent on clothes while there. That's another subject.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
No follow up from the foot fetish dude.

Yes, women go wild over massages. My thing have always been: If you can massage her thighs, you can massage her vajayjay.
@

vajayjay
Old 06-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumchah
My confession: I just spent $500 on toys in Toronto. Somebody spank me.
elaborate on toys

dildo?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Money is funny.

hahaha...i'll confess....mine is not so bad, but a confession nontheless...in 2002, my dad bought a 911 C4S and I took it out with my buddies the first week he got it...we drove down to Center City for the night and I got home about 4am...

On the way back to KoP, I lost control on 202 and hit a curb which bounced me up to a light post. The front passenger side got pretty marred (11k in body work) but if the car was in the garage all you saw was the back so it looked fine. since my dad had two other cars I figured it'd be awhile until he figured it out. Well 2 months later he decides to take the porsche out for a drive and he notices the damage. Since I was already back at PSU at that time, my dad automatically assumed my lil bro did it since he had just gotten his license. Since we are a classic asian family (you hardcore asians know what I am about to go into, especially the boys...hahaha...) my brother got his ass whupped pretty hardcore...

I came back for the weekend a few weeks later and my dad sat there and told me this story of how my brother really pissed him off and caused a lot of damage to his car...well he was fumin so I didn't wanna piss him off anymore...and then he went onto the details of the asian ass-whuppin and that was when took my bro out for a night of partying. Luckily he was cool about taking the shit for it because when we were younger I took the ass-whuppin for when he took permanent marker and tagged up my dad's projector screen for the entertainment center...

Gotta love how a serious ass-whuppin brings together family...
Old 06-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Acuraluvr
elaborate on toys

dildo?

The only whey I'd get a dildo is:

1- it's diecast
2- made in Japan
3- it can transform into a robot
4- it has a waistjoint

Old 06-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

Originally Posted by poohlikeshunny
hahaha...i'll confess....mine is not so bad, but a confession nontheless...in 2002, my dad bought a 911 C4S and I took it out with my buddies the first week he got it...we drove down to Center City for the night and I got home about 4am...

On the way back to KoP, I lost control on 202 and hit a curb which bounced me up to a light post. The front passenger side got pretty marred (11k in body work) but if the car was in the garage all you saw was the back so it looked fine. since my dad had two other cars I figured it'd be awhile until he figured it out. Well 2 months later he decides to take the porsche out for a drive and he notices the damage. Since I was already back at PSU at that time, my dad automatically assumed my lil bro did it since he had just gotten his license. Since we are a classic asian family (you hardcore asians know what I am about to go into, especially the boys...hahaha...) my brother got his ass whupped pretty hardcore...

I came back for the weekend a few weeks later and my dad sat there and told me this story of how my brother really pissed him off and caused a lot of damage to his car...well he was fumin so I didn't wanna piss him off anymore...and then he went onto the details of the asian ass-whuppin and that was when took my bro out for a night of partying. Luckily he was cool about taking the shit for it because when we were younger I took the ass-whuppin for when he took permanent marker and tagged up my dad's projector screen for the entertainment center...

hahahaha...I actually liked that story. I bet your bro knew it was you who caused the damage when he was getting whooped, but he kept his mouth shut b/c you two are like "THIS" (Fingers crossed, not wishing for anything).

Since this occured in 02, I think it's safe for you to tell this story now at the next Thanksgiving family dinner. I bet everyone will have a nice laugh hearing it.

Last edited by Agent 47; 06-11-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

1- it's diecast
2- made in Japan
4- it has a waistjoint

Yummy, now I'm starting to believe what BJ said about you. NO MAN should ever buy dildos!!!! *Points to Man-LAW* HELLO?!??!?!?!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

^^ I will, however, buy a PERSONALLY USED DILDO from Jessica Alba
Old 06-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Yummy, now I'm starting to believe what BJ said about you. NO MAN should ever buy dildos!!!! *Points to Man-LAW* HELLO?!??!?!?!
You nimrod. Did I say I bought one...?!?!? Gosh.

Put it this way, I'd never get one unless it satisfied those 4 criteria. And well, that's like...impossible to achieve.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:42 PM

You nimrod. Did I say I bought one...?!?!? Gosh.

Put it this way, I'd never get one unless it satisfied those 4 criteria. And well, that's like...impossible to achieve.
but you contemplated the THOUGHT of buying one - oh yumyum
Old 06-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

Originally Posted by sonnyg80
but you contemplated the THOUGHT of buying one - oh yumyum

Good looking out Kumar. That's what I meant Harold. Even if it had satisfied those 4 criterias, MAN-LAW states:

"No straight man should ever buy a dildo unless it was personally used by Jessica Alba"

Old 06-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Banned

ok...enough of the 'd' word.

after this, that is: My wife's hs dance teacher's last name = Dilday.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Money is funny.

hahahaha...I actually liked that story. I bet your bro knew it was you who caused the damage when he was getting whooped, but he kept his mouth shut b/c you two are like "THIS" (Fingers crossed, not wishing for anything).

Since this occured in 02, I think it's safe for you to tell this story now at the next Thanksgiving family dinner. I bet everyone will have a nice laugh hearing it.
hahaha...yeah can't wait to share that one...I bet I'll STILL get an ass-whuppin!!! We are fairly tight as we cover for each other's shit all the time...but judging from what my dad told me, he got it pretty bad for that one...hahaha...oh well...I take it you know what I mean when I say "classic asian family"...hahaha...

and yes, slightly-moderately used dildos from jessica alba FTW!!!
Old 06-11-2007, 03:06 PM

1- it's diecast
2- made in Japan
4- it has a waistjoint

I can't say I'm surprised one bit, you sick bastard.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:17 PM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
^^ I will, however, buy a PERSONALLY USED DILDO from Jessica Alba
orly? and would you suck on it?

admit it, you would. that makes you...

where was that emoticon again?

oh yeah...

Old 06-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Banned

WOW...that's the most elaborate ghey sequence I've ever seen
Old 06-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Smoke free since 2/26/07

orly? and would you suck on it?

admit it, you would. that makes you...

where was that emoticon again?

oh yeah...

No I would not! I'd have it for novelty reasons.....
Old 06-11-2007, 04:33 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by poohlikeshunny

ur luck u arent my bro.

i would have ratted ur ass out in a min!... then again.. .me and my bro arent as close as u and yours.
reps to ur lil bro!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread...