Forum Suggestion: Shout out to the mods on AZine.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 427 Posts
Thumbs up Shout out to the mods on AZine.

I don't know if this is the best place to post this. Feel free to move it to a more appropriate forum.

I just want to thank you guys for doing a great job running this forum. I feel that you always approach situations in a mature and fair manner. I have been on these boards for a while and I never once have felt like you guys have played favorites or let your own personal beliefs get in the way. It's nice to be on a forum where adults can talk like adults, say what's on their mind and can participate in back and forth banter to a certain degree.

To let you know where this is coming from, I have been a member on the Broncos Forum for quite some time and I find that their forum moderators have a little circle jerk party together. They all have a certain ideal that they try to impose on all of the other members. The forum rules do not allow any profanity, harassment or verbal attacks on other members. That's okay. A lot of forums have a zero tolerance policy for that kind of stuff. That said, I have had numerous posts deleted or edited by the moderators on that forum because I have said things that don't jive with their own feelings. They literally remove free speech from their forum. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I posted a comment in the game day thread today about how all of the naysayers who were crucified all season long ended up being right tonight. The comment was well received in the community, quoted and thanked many times and was ultimately deleted by the moderators, as well as all of the following posts that quoted it. All because they didn't want to hear from one of the naysayers that doesn't wear their personal brand of orange and blue blinders. When I questioned why my post was deleted, in the forum that is designed to privately chat with the moderating staff, not only was my question not answered about why my post was deleted, I was given an infraction for accusing them of taking away free speech on the forums. What a freaking joke.

Anyway, the experience just made me think about how great this forum is and made me realize why I spend so much of my time here. Thanks again for providing the users of Acurazine a great place to discuss the things they love.
The following 2 users liked this post by BDoggPrelude:
princelybug (01-11-2015), Ron A (01-11-2015)
Old 01-12-2015, 06:36 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Brown noser....
The following users liked this post:
Sarlacc (01-12-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 01:06 PM
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
Advance Search

Just a correction,

When you try advanced search and go to the drop down menu of the different forums, TSX is not listed. Everything else is listed by even their sub menu's but nothing on the TSX!

My