All-Season Tire Recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 153 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by csmeance
Owned the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 2 and hated them, almost lost my life over them, the P-Zero is def better than the A/S 3 from Michelin, and with that said the DWS or DWS-06 is better than the A/S 3 & P Zero

DWS06 > DWS > P Zero > Michelin A/S 3 > Factory tire

You'll be very happy with the DWS, I've bought 2 complete sets of the DWS for my 3G TL and 1 set of the DWS-06 now for my accord that I drive cross country in weekly
Hi,

I am curious to know why you are saying the DWS/DWS06 better the new P ZERO ALL SEASON PLUS? It's different from the old P ZERO NERO AS, just in case you are mistaken. Thanks.

The following users liked this post:
alpha2beta (10-05-2016)
Old 10-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by hadokenuh
Hi,

I am curious to know why you are saying the DWS/DWS06 better the new P ZERO ALL SEASON PLUS? It's different from the old P ZERO NERO AS, just in case you are mistaken. Thanks.
Originally Posted by csmeance
Owned the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 2 and hated them, almost lost my life over them, the P-Zero is def better than the A/S 3 from Michelin, and with that said the DWS or DWS-06 is better than the A/S 3 & P Zero

DWS06 > DWS > P Zero > Michelin A/S 3 > Factory tire

You'll be very happy with the DWS, I've bought 2 complete sets of the DWS for my 3G TL and 1 set of the DWS-06 now for my accord that I drive cross country in weekly
I'm also curious what makes the DWS & DWS06 better than the Pirelli P Zero?
Does any one have a comparison of DWS vs the Pirelli P Zero?
Old 11-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Pro

Received 108 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by nismotypeS
I'm also curious what makes the DWS & DWS06 better than the Pirelli P Zero?
Does any one have a comparison of DWS vs the Pirelli P Zero?

I am curious about others thoughts on the Pirellis as well? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a set of the Pirelli's P Zero All Season Plus with the revised tread compound. My Continental Control Contact Sport tires are not worn but I let them go too long before I rotated them and now they are very loud and have a bad vibration and I cant take it anymore. Wasnt crazy about the soft sidewall coming from Hankook tires. I considered the Continentals but they are more expensive and the tire rack review said the Pirelli's were a bit better. I am also not a fan of the tread design, although how much does one look at that?!
Old 11-13-2016, 11:02 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 319 Likes on 228 Posts
Originally Posted by eastcoastguy
I am curious about others thoughts on the Pirellis as well? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a set of the Pirelli's P Zero All Season Plus with the revised tread compound. My Continental Control Contact Sport tires are not worn but I let them go too long before I rotated them and now they are very loud and have a bad vibration and I cant take it anymore. Wasnt crazy about the soft sidewall coming from Hankook tires. I considered the Continentals but they are more expensive and the tire rack review said the Pirelli's were a bit better. I am also not a fan of the tread design, although how much does one look at that?!
I've recently recommended the Cinturato Strada (America Tire exclusive apparently) to both my dad and sister. Both are happy with the tires and I test drove them both; one on a 99 e320 and 13 Accord coupe, both cars handle well and the tires impressed me just as much as the Cinturato P7 AS+ I had on my 3G TL.

I personally can't wait to get new tires once these Bridgestones are worn down and I'll most likely go with Pirelli. Though I am curious as to how the car would feel like on Michelin A/S 3