2010 TL SH-AWD tire specs

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 TL SH-AWD tire specs

hey what's up everyone. I would like to apologize ahead of time. As I'm pretty sure someone may have covered this already but I haven't really been able to look around the entire site..cutting right to the chase. I just bought some BC racing coilovers and I haven't lowered it yet as it seems to sit pretty low already. And I'm thinking about getting new wheels. I've been shopping around online and was told by tire rack and a few other places I could fit 295/25/20 on my car however Ima be honest I don't know jack shit about tires man. The more I read the more complicated it seems. I was also told 305/25/20 would fit I want wife tires but I don't want it to rub on the gender. Want the flush look. Not too small of a side wall but not too big either. Rims I'll be getting are 20x 10.5 all around was wondering if anyone had any pics of something similar ? Thanks in advance
Old 01-14-2017, 09:36 AM
PBW
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not so sure you will get a 305 to fit without some modification. I run 20x10 Rohana RC22 on back with 275/30/20 rubber from Toyo and my rears rub at times. I've only had those tires on for a month. Now, before I had the same size Sumitomo tires, and they did not rub, they were visibly more "stretched" on the wheels, so I guess that was enough to always clear. But 305??? Man I honestly don't see that happening without at least rolling the fenders, and if you drop it....well....