Electrical issues.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 09:21 PM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Electrical issues.

Quick question maybe someone has already come across this problem.... my headlights work front signals work driver side mirror signal works brake lights work driver side rear signal works. I have no right rear turn signal and no mirror signal......just stopped working. I Changed the bulb nothing wrong with it... checked the fuses...no blown fuses under the hood or under the dash. When I press my hazard button everthing flashes accept the right rear turn signal and right mirror???
I'm stumped... any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Old 02-24-2017, 03:13 AM
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Probably break or short circuit. Check amperage and voltage.
I've lost my headlight recently. After trying to change each changable part, i tried the wires. It was burnt. Not easy to diagnose as the voltage was there and amperage was missing.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:26 AM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mariusz439
Probably break or short circuit. Check amperage and voltage.
I've lost my headlight recently. After trying to change each changable part, i tried the wires. It was burnt. Not easy to diagnose as the voltage was there and amperage was missing.
Thanks mariusz439,
I will attempt to chase it down after work, any suggestions as to where I should start? Give me an engine and I can rebuild it top to bottom.... but electrical not my best subject...lol
Thanks
Paul