Atlp 3" midpipe upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 04:19 AM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Atlp 3" midpipe upgrade

Has anyone gotten this for their atlp exhaust?? I'm getting tired of how my exhaust has been sounding. I was looking for something that could change up my exhaust note to a deeper sound. Of course I wouldn't want to sacrifice any performance gains.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Yes many people have

The ATLP is know for being one of the most sought after exhausts for the TL. The 3" nets additional power gains over the standard 2.5" system, but for a mildly modded car the 2.5" works and sounds awesome. The key to the sound is in the mufflers, so we suggest getting the full cat-back over just the mid-pipes.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:20 AM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
Yes many people have

The ATLP is know for being one of the most sought after exhausts for the TL. The 3" nets additional power gains over the standard 2.5" system, but for a mildly modded car the 2.5" works and sounds awesome. The key to the sound is in the mufflers, so we suggest getting the full cat-back over just the mid-pipes.

I already have the full ATLP catback with the 2.5 inch system. How does that sound compare to the 3 inch version? Also would I need to upgrade my currently rv6 v3 j-pipe to a different model to be compatible with the 3 inch mid pipe?