Sliding second row question

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 08:09 AM
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Sliding second row question

I have the second row set so it's not all the way back on the third row. But when I hit the button it requires me to push the seat all the way back instead of locking at where I had it set. So basically I need to crush my kids legs at the third row before it locks in place. Is everyone's second row the same. ?
Old 01-29-2017, 10:33 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rsutoratosu
I have the second row set so it's not all the way back on the third row. But when I hit the button it requires me to push the seat all the way back instead of locking at where I had it set. So basically I need to crush my kids legs at the third row before it locks in place. Is everyone's second row the same. ?
it also sucks that you can't tilt forward at all with a car seat in place. The longer I own this car the longer I see how outdated it is
Old 01-29-2017, 05:47 PM
Instructor

Actually only the pathfinder/infiniti qx60 can do it in place but not very well.. I did a lot of research and only found those 2 aka 1 can do it.. I almost bought a qx60 but wife didn't like it.. so i'm here
Old 01-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rsutoratosu
Actually only the pathfinder/infiniti qx60 can do it in place but not very well.. I did a lot of research and only found those 2 aka 1 can do it.. I almost bought a qx60 but wife didn't like it.. so i'm here
I actually cross shopped a Volvo XC90 and it will do it. A lot of the three rows right under this category will as well. When they are in top trim, they are rivaling the MDX on interior quality. The difference for me was the lease deal. Acura had the best deal outside of a loaded Durango. Just couldn't do that to myself though. They are really nice and ride well, just couldn't own a Durango though. Lol. I really hope they get to work on an interior refresh to match the outside
Old 01-30-2017, 09:41 AM
Instructor

I watch this guys video before I decided on all the choices, he says it doesn't fold as well as the infiniti, maybe a newer year or a different trim ?
https://youtu.be/PBPfMth-eq4?t=288

But this video is pretty cool, that center seat shortens into a kids seat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khJFTlRE1IU

Now this is actually something worth while.. not sure if they'll ever make it into production.. nice big space..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrzpKp4RHc