My CU2 TSX. She's been through a lot.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My CU2 TSX. She's been through a lot.

So I never thought about making a thread here until now. But since I've been slowly modifying it I decided I'd finally share it.

This is how my car looks right now:

This how my car looked a few months ago:

This picture was taken when I first began modding my car.

You can probably see that the grill has gone through a lot of changes. I've also installed MagnaFlow 11225 mufflers with much nicer exhaust tips, removed the intake resonator, replaced interior lights and license plate lights with white LEDs, 8000K HID bulbs, 6000K LED fogs, 6000K LED high beam/DRL. I plasti-dipped the ACUR and TSX badges on the trunk, wrapped the chrome trunk strip with carbon fiber wrap (thought carbon fiber was a little ricey but it was the cheapest and it was my first time wrapping. Planning on replacing it eventually with gloss black wrap.) The grill has evolved over time and it's still evolving, I plan on wrapping parts of it with gloss black wrap too. Aside from that, the car basically had it's engine rebuilt due to the oil consumption TSB, and just recently the car got an expensive service in which the entire driveshaft assembly had to be replaced due to ruined CV axles and other damage. The service also involved replaced some transmission parts, brake fluid flush, and a few more smaller tasks alignment and cabin filter replacement. Now my car is running like new.

The car sounds so much nicer with the exhaust and intake mods, here's a video of how the exhaust sounds:

Last edited by SharangCU2; 02-07-2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Everyday I'm rofling

Received 1,788 Likes on 1,103 Posts
I need some close up shots of the A on the Honda grille.

It's coming along nicely!
Old 02-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Here's a picture of just the grill after I re-modified it.
Still not sure how I feel about the chrome. I removed the plasti-dip because it was worn out and peeling.
This is how it looked like before I peeled it off.