Fogs for 99

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fogs for 99

I know this question have been asked a lot but what fog lights can I use in 99-01 front bumpers that are a good fit for a price that isn't ridiculous and don't require too much work go fit
Old 12-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My wife bought me the accord fogs for christmas that are shown in the diy i hope to do them in the next week or 2 depending on time. I like the way they look from the pics ive seen.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:31 PM
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Nasty99TL
I know this question have been asked a lot but what fog lights can I use in 99-01 front bumpers that are a good fit for a price that isn't ridiculous and don't require too much work go fit
yeah the accord lights will fit, but im gonna go with the fog lights from an UA4 honda inspire(Japanese 2nd gen TL). Those will look much more like the car came from the factory with fogs than with the accord fogs, when u get a chance look up inspire fogs. The fogs can be bought straight from ebay, the seller ships from hong kong though.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Roblee23
yeah the accord lights will fit, but im gonna go with the fog lights from an UA4 honda inspire(Japanese 2nd gen TL). Those will look much more like the car came from the factory with fogs than with the accord fogs, when u get a chance look up inspire fogs. The fogs can be bought straight from ebay, the seller ships from hong kong though.
I believe you would need the JDM bumper for the Inspire fogs to fit. Those fogs won't fit on a USDM bumper, unless you're willing to do some fabrication.
And those JDM bumpers are extremely hard to find