Horrible Experience with NAVTOOL Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
I have asked our accounting department about this, response i received is that check was sent and cashed. we mailed out 2 checks already
Old 05-02-2016, 02:04 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
Originally Posted by navtool.com
I have asked our accounting department about this, response i received is that check was sent and cashed. we mailed out 2 checks already
Wait. Now you know who he is?

I'll make it easy for you. I'll just hand you virtual shovel and you can continue to dig your grave even deeper. I think you must be way over 10 foot deep by now. The above post probably added a half foot.

Meanwhile I'll just sit back and eat some popcorn.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ceb
Wait. Now you know who he is?

I'll make it easy for you. I'll just hand you virtual shovel and you can continue to dig your grave even deeper. I think you must be way over 10 foot deep by now. The above post probably added a half foot.

Meanwhile I'll just sit back and eat some popcorn.
Yes we do, its right there in the message
Old 05-02-2016, 03:26 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Yes we do, its right there in the message
Right, so you knew it when you said you didn't know who he was - or did you send two checks (that were already cashed) after he posted today.

Look. That hole you've dug yourself into is just too deep to climb out of. You have lost all credibility here.

The only thing to do is to fess up and say "yep, we screwed up, but now we are trying to make it right"

You won't say that so you might as well keep digging.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Banned

after customer made a posted, i went and investigated.
The following users liked this post:
kagetsu (05-03-2016)
Old 05-02-2016, 04:05 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

after customer made a posted, i went and investigated.
So your posts 2, 3, 4,6, 9 and 13 (just on the first page) are an error?

When did you find out who the customer was? It had to have been after post 13.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ceb
So your posts 2, 3, 4,6, 9 and 13 (just on the first page) are an error?

When did you find out who the customer was? It had to have been after post 13.
post 2,3,4,6,9 didn't identify who the customer is
Old 05-02-2016, 09:05 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

post 2,3,4,6,9 didn't identify who the customer is
When did you identify who the customer is?

That hole is getting deeper with ever message you write and you just don't get it.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ceb
When did you identify who the customer is?

That hole is getting deeper with ever message you write and you just don't get it.
post 76 officer
Old 05-03-2016, 03:09 AM
Hacker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
navtool.com

How is it you guys sent me two checks and it's already cashed??? I'm guessing you have me and someone else's claim confused?

I received NOTHING from you guys besides the return unit. No checks, nothing.

PM me a link to the back of this check and what account it was cashed in.

I'm seriously thinking you guys have me confused with someone else.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:11 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by kagetsu
navtool.com

How is it you guys sent me two checks and it's already cashed??? I'm guessing you have me and someone else's claim confused?

I received NOTHING from you guys besides the return unit. No checks, nothing.

PM me a link to the back of this check and what account it was cashed in.

I'm seriously thinking you guys have me confused with someone else.
No, they figured out who you were yesterday and mailed you two checks which you already cashed. Accordingly, you have somewhere between $22 and $34 of their money.

These guys cannot keep their stories straight. We kept handing them rope and they kept taking it.

The problem is that it is so much harder to keep track of lies (even if they are all nicely listed in one thread) than it is to keep track of the truth.

If, like they originally said, you kept changing the amounts, then they knew who you were. If they didn't know who you were, then the info you provided in your first should have been sufficient to tell them.

They've painted themselves into a corner and can't admit that they screwed up. Accordingly, they will continue to run their already tattered reputation into the ground.

Can we think of other phrases to use? So far, I've used "shovel to dig their own grave", "give them enough rope to hang themselves" and now "painted into a corner.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:10 AM
Hacker

So please PM me the back of the return check. Obviously someone has committed bank fraud. I will contact filed office of FBI in West Covina as soon as you can provide me this info.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Banned

we are not able to use acurazine PM system, i can email you
Old 05-05-2016, 01:30 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by kagetsu
So please PM me the back of the return check. Obviously someone has committed bank fraud. I will contact filed office of FBI in West Covina as soon as you can provide me this info.
And since they mailed it, it also involves the postal inspectors. Somebody's going to jail over less than $17.

Please let us know how this turns out.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Hacker

Please email me asap. BTW please note the BBB has multiple instances of people claiming you never refunded them on anything. While every case is different I believe this establishes a pattern of issues with your customer service. I will post my findings soon.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:14 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Hmmm. Where is NavTool? They used to be all over this thread.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:12 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Ok where oh where has my little NavTool gone?
Old 05-10-2016, 02:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 875 Likes on 669 Posts
Originally Posted by ceb
No, they figured out who you were yesterday and mailed you two checks which you already cashed. Accordingly, you have somewhere between $22 and $34 of their money.

These guys cannot keep their stories straight. We kept handing them rope and they kept taking it.

The problem is that it is so much harder to keep track of lies (even if they are all nicely listed in one thread) than it is to keep track of the truth.

If, like they originally said, you kept changing the amounts, then they knew who you were. If they didn't know who you were, then the info you provided in your first should have been sufficient to tell them.

They've painted themselves into a corner and can't admit that they screwed up. Accordingly, they will continue to run their already tattered reputation into the ground.

Can we think of other phrases to use? So far, I've used "shovel to dig their own grave", "give them enough rope to hang themselves" and now "painted into a corner.
Lol at running out of phrases to explain how deep in shit this company is taking itself. I am only 21 though, I have no clue about customer (dis)service or anything like that, so what do I know?
Old 05-10-2016, 03:17 AM
Banned

UNFORTUNATELY NON OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD KNOW WHATS GOING ON, EVERYONE IS JUST POSTING THEIR BEST GUESS

P.S.
This site has 14 vendors left, monthly fee to maintain this site is more than profit it generates. Don't be surprised when this forum is no longer here.
Old 05-10-2016, 02:16 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

UNFORTUNATELY NON OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD KNOW WHATS GOING ON, EVERYONE IS JUST POSTING THEIR BEST GUESS

P.S.
This site has 14 vendors left, monthly fee to maintain this site is more than profit it generates. Don't be surprised when this forum is no longer here.
Can we take up a collection to buy NavTool a new keyboard? The one they have seems to have a broken CapsLock key.

Good job on the threat with the sponsor - another stellar example of how professional these clowns are. And as far as I know they aren't even sponsors anymore.

For a good laugh, do a Google search and read the reviews. You'd have to be crazy to buy from these guys.

Last edited by ceb; 05-10-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ceb
Can we take up a collection to buy NavTool a new keyboard? The one they have seems to have a broken CapsLock key.

Good job on the threat with vendor - another stellar example of how professional these clowns are.
Oh no @ceb, we’re sorry you think our post is a waste of space, but many vendors before us fell the same way. Tried our customer service yet?
Old 05-10-2016, 06:33 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Oh no @ceb, we’re sorry you think our post is a waste of space, but many vendors before us fell the same way. Tried our customer service yet?
You're right. Many "vendors before us fell the same way." Piss poor customer service will do you in every time.

A quick look at Google reviews (you know, all the reviews that call you thieves, crooks and liars) and your clearly inappropriate responses to reviews that are even marginally critical will send any customer running in the other direction.

As far as this thread is concerned, your reputation here is mud - but - have you sent the OP copies of the supposed cashed checks?
Old 05-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ceb
You're right. Many "vendors before us fell the same way." Piss poor customer service will do you in every time.

A quick look at Google reviews (you know, all the reviews that call you thieves, crooks and liars) and your clearly inappropriate responses to reviews that are even marginally critical will send any customer running in the other direction.

As far as this thread is concerned, your reputation here is mud - but - have you sent the OP copies of the supposed cashed checks?
ceb you are so cute, continue to be awesome
Old 05-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Is Navtool really Rockyboy? ��
Old 05-13-2016, 12:52 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by mdfree
Is Navtool really Rockyboy? ��
Very very possible, but rockyboy had much better english.
Old 05-13-2016, 06:51 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by RDX10
Very very possible, but rockyboy had much better english.
...and was smarter with more common sense.

That doesn't bode well for NavTool considering that rocky was dumber than dirt and had no common sense.

While nobody should be faulted for poor English, that doesn't jibe with the "Made in America, for Americans, by Americans" image they are trying to sell. Bonus points for anyone who can tell me the movie reference (Hint: it is from a collection of short skits by someone who was a band member).

I think we can safely assume that the OP never got copies of the cashed checks (probably because there never were any) and that he'll never see any money.

The Google reviews on these guys are scary. The predominant ones refer to NavTool as crooks, liars and thieves interspersed by a 5 star review probably done by them.

We have positive evidence that they don't tell the truth - not only in this thread but in their product description. They bill their product as "plug and play" but when you get it you realize hat you actually to have hack away at your wiring loom to get power - that isn't "plug and play".

Last edited by ceb; 05-13-2016 at 06:55 AM.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by ceb
...and was smarter with more common sense.

That doesn't bode well for NavTool considering that rocky was dumber than dirt and had no common sense.

While nobody should be faulted for poor English, that doesn't jibe with the "Made in America, for Americans, by Americans" image they are trying to sell. Bonus points for anyone who can tell me the movie reference (Hint: it is from a collection of short skits by someone who was a band member).

I think we can safely assume that the OP never got copies of the cashed checks (probably because there never were any) and that he'll never see any money.

The Google reviews on these guys are scary. The predominant ones refer to NavTool as crooks, liars and thieves interspersed by a 5 star review probably done by them.

We have positive evidence that they don't tell the truth - not only in this thread but in their product description. They bill their product as "plug and play" but when you get it you realize hat you actually to have hack away at your wiring loom to get power - that isn't "plug and play".
Rockyboy had more common sense? Ouch! Harsh!

Btw, not sure if it was this thread or another, but someone else also complained about the unit being falsely described as plug and play because they had to hack into their wires and the response was something along the lines of "it is plug and play because you simply wire the unit in and don't have to program anything".

I always thought that plug and play meant that you simply plugged it in to existing plugs and it would work automatically. I.e, could be removed at any time relatively easily without any affect to factory wiring. I don't know about you, but I would NEVER hack into my factory wiring to instal an aftermarket chinese product.

Lastly, with reviews like those posted EVERYWHERE online, not sure how anyone could have the confidence to buy from these people. I was really close to buying some products from a site called korean auto imports (a website that sells a bunch of cheesey and some cool products for korean vehicles) but the reviews from customers on their customer service killed it for me. Some people took months to get their products, and some who had damaged products on delivery had to jump through loop holes to get a fair exchange which took months to arrive from china even though the site owners claimed the products were in the usa already. Sound familiar? That company was all removed as a vendor on the kia forums. Still sounding familiar?
Old 05-17-2016, 12:19 PM
Banned

i really would like to see KIA forums with NavTool brand on it? Sound like people who wants something and cant afford it just badmouth it for no reason at all. Thats what internet is good for this days
Old 05-17-2016, 01:55 PM
Suzuka Master

i really would like to see KIA forums with NavTool brand on it? Sound like people who wants something and cant afford it just badmouth it for no reason at all. Thats what internet is good for this days
Not only can you not write proper english, you can't read and comprehend it either. I never mentioned navtool in my post. Also, I don't want your product, and you couldn't pay me to deal with your bullshit, so don't flatter yourself bud. Not only can I afford it, but would rather pay double to deal with someone else. Lastly, we all know naviks sells a superior product to yours. There is not a snowball's chance in hell I would even remotely consider doing business with you, or your company.
Old 05-17-2016, 03:32 PM
IB Staff

Received 194 Likes on 99 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just to give you a quick update, we have decided to remove Navtool from AcuraZine. They did not meet our expectations for customer service and communications with site members. If you previously placed an order with Navtool and would like to continue your order inquiries, we encourage you to reach out to them directly through their website or the via contact details they provided at the time of your order.

Thanks!
The following 5 users liked this post by IB Jason:
ceb (05-17-2016), oo7spy (05-17-2016), Rocket_man (05-20-2016), Ron A (05-17-2016), thoiboi (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,582 Likes on 6,629 Posts

:gheywave:

I'm sorry but that 'company' has such a horrible online presence from whoever handles their forum accounts..
Old 05-17-2016, 03:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by IB Jason
Hi Everyone,

Just to give you a quick update, we have decided to remove Navtool from AcuraZine. They did not meet our expectations for customer service and communications with site members. If you previously placed an order with Navtool and would like to continue your order inquiries, we encourage you to reach out to them directly through their website or the via contact details they provided at the time of your order.

Thanks!
Thank you so much! I honestly could not beleive the responses coming from these people. It was incredible to me. They were shameless in their complete disregard to how people were viewing them based on their responses and actions.

Old 05-17-2016, 03:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by thoiboi

:gheywave:

I'm sorry but that 'company' has such a horrible online presence from whoever handles their forum accounts..
Sorry for what? Screw them. Complete morons.
Old 05-17-2016, 03:55 PM
Suzuka Master

By the way. The owner of navtool vsoklov who is a member on here sent me a pm about an hour ago telling me I am a clown. Loooooooool what a complete shit box the owner and this company is. I didn't know who it was till I seen his posts. Get lost clown. Bye bye
Old 05-17-2016, 04:00 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
By the way. The owner of navtool vsoklov who is a member on here sent me a pm about an hour ago telling me I am a clown. Loooooooool what a complete shit box the owner and this company is. I didn't know who it was till I seen his posts. Get lost clown. Bye bye
Multiple accounts you say?

Isn't there some ramification for that?

Old 05-17-2016, 04:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by cu2wagon

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic. I don't have multiple accounts anywhere.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:32 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic. I don't have multiple accounts anywhere.
No, no. Not you. The other guy.

If he had multiple accounts, that's a offense. I could see perhaps kinda sorta allowing a "personal" and "vendor" account, but as was addressed in one of these dumpster fire threads, TheTool™ wasn't really a vendor either.

So, I was just speculating that any multiple account instances of that guy could have a not so happy ending.

Sorry for any confusion. You're good people in my book. (I don't know if that's a good thing or not, YMMV)
The following 2 users liked this post by cu2wagon:
ceb (05-17-2016), TacoBello (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 05:23 PM
Suzuka Master

No, no. Not you. The other guy.

If he had multiple accounts, that's a offense. I could see perhaps kinda sorta allowing a "personal" and "vendor" account, but as was addressed in one of these dumpster fire threads, TheTool™ wasn't really a vendor either.

So, I was just speculating that any multiple account instances of that guy could have a not so happy ending.

Sorry for any confusion. You're good people in my book. (I don't know if that's a good thing or not, YMMV)
All good man! No worries, I just thought you were implying I had multiple accounts, it is sometimes really hard to understand meaning through written words vs verbal. Oh and you're good people in my book too lol. Just glad this guy is gone, and very funny for him to message me through his other account and insult me for calling him out on the way he was acting.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:52 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

And sending abusive and insulting PMs probably is a violation as well.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,582 Likes on 6,629 Posts
Originally Posted by ceb
And sending abusive and insulting PMs probably is a violation as well.
I mean ... You've seen the crap they've posted publicly. Did you expect them to be any sweeter in a private message? Good riddance is all I say..