I finally got my 6MT into the 14's.........Hoorah!!!

Old 10-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
I finally got my 6MT into the 14's.........Hoorah!!!

I went to the local drag strip and found that right combo to drop into the high 14 second range and it could have went faster. I had serious traction issues in 1st gear. My slowest time was a 15.2 but the car really needs slicks now. Either the rpms were to high it would blow out the 1st gear or too low so it would bite soo hard it would bog down/pick up again. It was too crowded and not enough time to get it right. But I will go back. I know the car can run mid to low 14's I just can put all the power to the ground with street tires. The car is soo strong now that it loses traction in 1st gear when the VTEC kicks in at 5 grand.Its has a very impressive 60-120 pull , enough to pull away from a late model G35 with exhaust / intake.

reaction time .589
60ft - 2.194
330 - 6.348
1/8 - 9.722
mph - 73.66
1000 - 12.574
1/4 - 14.868
mph - 94.41
Old 10-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Audi Driving Snob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UNEVAKNO
I went to the local drag strip and found that right combo to drop into the high 14 second range and it could have went faster. I had serious traction issues in 1st gear. My slowest time was a 15.2 but the car really needs slicks now. Either the rpms were to high it would blow out the 1st gear or too low so it would bite soo hard it would bog down/pick up again. It was too crowded and not enough time to get it right. But I will go back. I know the car can run mid to low 14's I just can put all the power to the ground with street tires. The car is soo strong now that it loses traction in 1st gear when the VTEC kicks in at 5 grand.Its has a very impressive 60-120 pull , enough to pull away from a late model G35 with exhaust / intake.

reaction time .589
60ft - 2.194
330 - 6.348
1/8 - 9.722
mph - 73.66
1000 - 12.574
1/4 - 14.868
mph - 94.41
I've got to ask, what mods do you have on it?

I'm going to take a stab... 06 with I/H/E, pullies and hondata?
Old 10-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Racer

Check it out: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247067
Old 10-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Mugen freak

How are you running a k100 reflash? I didnt think that worked with the TSX
Old 10-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by crazybaboon6000
How are you running a k100 reflash? I didnt think that worked with the TSX
Please correct me if I am wrong I was told my 05 TSX reflash is the K100.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:55 PM
B A N N E D

timeslips plz
Old 10-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Time to Climb

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
i guess tsx really has to lose some weight to be competitive in racing
Old 10-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Pro

is that a custom intake tube+box there?? i have CAI now but wanted to switch to something like you had there.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by PWPTSX
is that a custom intake tube+box there?? i have CAI now but wanted to switch to something like you had there.
I custom fitted a polished aluminum pipe to a cone filter that fits inside the factory airbox with all the resonators removed . I dont use cold air intakes they attract too much dirt/water.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by hyunk24a2
timeslips plz
I dont go for these type of requests. Anyone from MD/VA that street races on this forum knows how fast my car is so I dont have anything to prove I just want to help anyone who wants to go faster than 15's. But Ill tell you what as soon as I get the video from my friend I will post or email it to you. I am not to keen on up loading videos or scanned images to this site.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by godfather2
i guess tsx really has to lose some weight to be competitive in racing
It doesnt have to they are pretty competitive off the lot with some suspension / rim/ tire upgrades. But weight loss is very helpful in acceleration but for cornering you have to keep the car balanced and not remove 100 lbs from the back section of the car.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Advanced

did u run with ur 19's on? theres a k100 for the tsx?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:46 AM
Drives With Hands

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please correct me if I am wrong I was told my 05 TSX reflash is the K100.
You have a reflash. The 05 reflash is still a reflash. The K100 isn't.

K100 is a little EEPROM that gets soldered into the ECU the exact same way a Kpro does. Unlike a Kpro, which has a USB interface to connect to a laptop and a flash RAM chip to hold the effective program, the K100 contains only an EEPROM chip that has a custom tune burned onto it by a dealer. K100s are non-programmable custom tune modules.

http://www.hondata.com/k100.html

Since the Kpro won't work with the TSX without rather extreme modification to the vehicle, neither will the K100 without all those same drawbacks.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by rmpage
You have a reflash. The 05 reflash is still a reflash. The K100 isn't.

K100 is a little EEPROM that gets soldered into the ECU the exact same way a Kpro does. Unlike a Kpro, which has a USB interface to connect to a laptop and a flash RAM chip to hold the effective program, the K100 contains only an EEPROM chip that has a custom tune burned onto it by a dealer. K100s are non-programmable custom tune modules.

http://www.hondata.com/k100.html

Since the Kpro won't work with the TSX without rather extreme modification to the vehicle, neither will the K100 without all those same drawbacks.
Thank you sir , I was told by the dealer it was a K100 but they were wrong.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by gamblez
did u run with ur 19's on? theres a k100 for the tsx?
No I ran with the stock rims with 20 psi. The dealer gave me the wrong info. I just have the reflash.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Advanced

kinda dispointed

danm your car is fully NA and only high 14's makes me not wanna mod anymore i thought u would be in the low 14's with all ur mods
Old 10-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Special-K

danm your car is fully NA and only high 14's makes me not wanna mod anymore i thought u would be in the low 14's with all ur mods
Makes me want to say you have to work on your drag racing.. more than the mods. He does have alot of mods with a lag in time. i ran 14.9 with just an intake and reflash on the stock suspension while missing 4th in the process. I havent been back to the track in like a year and half or longer! I might go sometime this week and test the car again. I thought i was the only N/A TSX on the forum who ran in the 14's..
Old 10-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Racer

Trust me the car can go faster. If I invest in some slicks and actually use 1st gear to move the car it is capable of running mid to low 14's. The track temp was below 50 degrees and I was not hooking up. I have raced low 14 sec cars on the street when it was warmer and I was a half car length in front.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by PrecyseStylez
Makes me want to say you have to work on your drag racing.. more than the mods. He does have alot of mods with a lag in time. i ran 14.9 with just an intake and reflash on the stock suspension while missing 4th in the process. I havent been back to the track in like a year and half or longer! I might go sometime this week and test the car again. I thought i was the only N/A TSX on the forum who ran in the 14's..
You missed 4th gear I like to see that. I guess anything is possible. But there is more to drag racing than flooring it when the little light goes green.The tires break in 1st when VTEC activates so remember one thing the more power you have the harder it is to keep it under control. Especially when you dont have slicks or drag radials. The way the car feels it should run high 13's . I forgot to mention there was a 15 mph head wind coming right down the track. So it all makes a difference.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Special-K

You missed 4th gear I like to see that. I guess anything is possible. But there is more to drag racing than flooring it when the little light goes green.The tires break in 1st when VTEC activates so remember one thing the more power you have the harder it is to keep it under control. Especially when you dont have slicks or drag radials. The way the car feels it should run high 13's . I forgot to mention there was a 15 mph head wind coming right down the track. So it all makes a difference.
Well i have my timeslips plus friends to back it.. you said your not trying to post your time slips for what reason?? Come on guy! Im not an expert but i know how to drag so i would think it has to be more than punching the gas at the green light! I had way less mods than you have and still would've managed to pull off a better time. Atleast a 14.6 run since i missed 4th twice! My tranny was messing up at the time (at 56K miles!) but now i have a new one. Your no way near 13's!.. I mean yes your car may feel faster than stock but dont get too carried away. Not trying to bash what your saying but you have to realize your bolt-ons arent going to get you into that time range. Leave an EVO and then maybe. Where in Maryland are you because i could meet you at your track and i can show you first hand.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Special-K

Ok.. here is my time slip. And if you look at it my car was running pretty fast until the miss shift. At my track (Atco Raceway) i was actually running faster than you were after the "330" with minus your many mods. And you can clearly see something happend near the end of the run that resulted in a 14.9 run. Yes every track is different but whatever. I'll ask my boy to bring his G35 along with no mods and we'll see how far your ahead... Just please be around Maryland area or not too far from!..

Everything was stock except Intake and reflash
Old 10-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Advanced

This is getting heated- all I can say is I hope someone wouldnt lie about 1/4 mile times with a TSX, which will never be really fast anyway.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Special-K

Originally Posted by financeman1
This is getting heated- all I can say is I hope someone wouldnt lie about 1/4 mile times with a TSX, which will never be really fast anyway.
Yea i just have this thing with someone just not believing something they know "could" be true. I dont like when people talk about running 13's knowing that is no way possible with our car with regular bolt-ons. I'm just saying he should be faster but its not the car its the driver. I mean he thought a k100 was a reflash! You gotta know your product. "Here's this intake.. its turbo baby!"
Old 10-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Midwest TSXer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Here's a great idea...how about the mods start a list of top 25-50 1/4 mile times ? Also could be a section for autocross top 25-50 or something of that nature. Just a thought. To be on the list a submitted copy of your time slip would be in order, then there would be no issues with times and whatnot. Lets get it done.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:48 PM
Special-K

Originally Posted by KingTSX
Here's a great idea...how about the mods start a list of top 25-50 1/4 mile times ? Also could be a section for autocross top 25-50 or something of that nature. Just a thought. To be on the list a submitted copy of your time slip would be in order, then there would be no issues with times and whatnot. Lets get it done.
I think that was asked for a long time ago.. if im not mistaken
Old 10-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Racer

I think that was asked for a long time ago.. if im not mistaken
First things first if its going to turn into a battle over who did or can do what just end it now. You came at me when I wanted to help anyone who wanted advice.If you look at my mods we have basically the same mods or should I say the mods that make a hp increase. The other mods I have are not making any or making more 1 to 2 hp increases. The lightweight flywheel probably took hp/ torque. I dont post any time slips because people know my word is bond. Plus why the hell would I brag/lie about 14 anything? Any body can post a time slip that says 14.9 or 12.0

Second you may have lighter wheels , better conditions, feathering clutch and better tires etc.

Third I was told by a reputable dealer that the reflash was a K100 who was I to doubt them but now I know that humans make mistakes ( that is possible right? )

OK moving on.........If you want to race we can arrange that. Leave your boy with the G35 out of this I didnt say the car runs 13's I said the car feels it should run high 13's . I have a Maxima for your boy. As a matter of fact I will meet you and I will leave my heavy 19's on and you better win. Come to the AZ meet to Skyline Dr. on Oct. 28th or to Maryland Int raceway Nov 4th. If you want to meet before that we can do that. If you are so confident dont do any changes or mods to your car. If you win I want to know your secret so I can make changes to my driving or to my car. Learning is lifelong.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Special-K

First things first if its going to turn into a battle over who did or can do what just end it now. You came at me when I wanted to help anyone who wanted advice.If you look at my mods we have basically the same mods or should I say the mods that make a hp increase. The other mods I have are not making any or making more 1 to 2 hp increases. The lightweight flywheel probably took hp/ torque. I dont post any time slips because people know my word is bond. Plus why the hell would I brag/lie about 14 anything? Any body can post a time slip that says 14.9 or 12.0

Second you may have lighter wheels , better conditions, feathering clutch and better tires etc.

Third I was told by a reputable dealer that the reflash was a K100 who was I to doubt them but now I know that humans make mistakes ( that is possible right? )

OK moving on.........If you want to race we can arrange that. Leave your boy with the G35 out of this I didnt say the car runs 13's I said the car feels it should run high 13's . I have a Maxima for your boy. As a matter of fact I will meet you and I will leave my heavy 19's on and you better win. Come to the AZ meet to Skyline Dr. on Oct. 28th or to Maryland Int raceway Nov 4th. If you want to meet before that we can do that. If you are so confident dont do any changes or mods to your car. If you win I want to know your secret so I can make changes to my driving or to my car. Learning is lifelong.
14.8 is nice to see! and im glad another TSX broke into the 14 sec. range.. Im just saying your time should've could've been better. The last time i've been to the track was almost 2 years ago and i havent been since. Our mods arent simular at all.. your running a significant amount of mods. Your car is flowing alot better than mine (at this time). Your running an 06 TSX motor with alot of custom work I/H/E/Cat/reflash/ported IM/fuel rail vs. my 04 I/reflash combo?..haha how are our mods simular? You just should be faster. I dont want to even say my car is in the 14 second range for the simple fact that i wont run 14.9 consistantly. So until that im still about a 15 flat. And i ran on the stock rims and stock "bald" tires! Plus the track was icy when you left the box so i had alot of traction issues! Drivers arent made equally so you should be able to whop my ars all day.. but will you?? Im actually trying to go to Atco tomorrow night to test the car since its been so long since i last raced there. And whats up with the maxima?... i thought you left a modded G35 in your TSX? I wanted to see how you will do against a stock one.. since you dont believe my missed 4th gear.. i really cant believe you leaving a modded G unless maybe it was an auto? You never mentioned that part. PM me, im down to meet you on the 4th
Old 10-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Special-K

Trust me the car can go faster. If I invest in some slicks and actually use 1st gear to move the car it is capable of running mid to low 14's. The track temp was below 50 degrees and I was not hooking up. I have raced low 14 sec cars on the street when it was warmer and I was a half car length in front.
Oh and i wouldnt advise using slicks unless you have upgraded axles. You'll be snapping them left and right!
Old 10-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Rebourne

How did you get a hold of magnaflow exhaust? Last time I checked, they didn't make one for the TSX.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Racer

14.8 is nice to see! and im glad another TSX broke into the 14 sec. range.. Im just saying your time should've could've been better. The last time i've been to the track was almost 2 years ago and i havent been since. Our mods arent simular at all.. your running a significant amount of mods. Your car is flowing alot better than mine (at this time). Your running an 06 TSX motor with alot of custom work I/H/E/Cat/reflash/ported IM/fuel rail vs. my 04 I/reflash combo?..haha how are our mods simular? You just should be faster. I dont want to even say my car is in the 14 second range for the simple fact that i wont run 14.9 consistantly. So until that im still about a 15 flat. And i ran on the stock rims and stock "bald" tires! Plus the track was icy when you left the box so i had alot of traction issues! Drivers arent made equally so you should be able to whop my ars all day.. but will you?? Im actually trying to go to Atco tomorrow night to test the car since its been so long since i last raced there. And whats up with the maxima?... i thought you left a modded G35 in your TSX? I wanted to see how you will do against a stock one.. since you dont believe my missed 4th gear.. i really cant believe you leaving a modded G unless maybe it was an auto? You never mentioned that part. PM me, im down to meet you on the 4th

Stylez as far as mods you have I/reflash and I have I/H/E/Cat/reflash/ported IM/fuel rail on a 06 motor. The TSX has a high flow exhaust and headers stock so that doesnt make hugh gains. In fact I really didnt notice a difference except in sound. The cat maybe 2 hp. Ported IM and fuel rail no difference at all. The 06 motor maybe 5 to 10. So whats that about 15 hp more than you a good driver can make up for that since I am such a bad driver. Like I said the LW flywheel feels like I lost torque which is wha moves the car.

The Maxima is a difference story all together...............Ill leave it at that.

As far as the G35 I pulled him fron 65mph to about 100 then he gave up. I didnt know him so I dont know what mods he had or if it was AT or MT except I saw his exhaust.

As for the 4th I will be there but I dont know if I will be running I really want to watch. Mis shifting 4th gear like you did is the reason why I have that 06 motor.So I am not in a hurry to make another costly mistake. Feel me?
Old 10-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by llJrockll
How did you get a holf of magnaflow exhaust? Last time I checked, they didn't make one for the TSX.

Custom made champ!
Old 10-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Special-K

Stylez as far as mods you have I/reflash and I have I/H/E/Cat/reflash/ported IM/fuel rail on a 06 motor. The TSX has a high flow exhaust and headers stock so that doesnt make hugh gains. In fact I really didnt notice a difference except in sound. The cat maybe 2 hp. Ported IM and fuel rail no difference at all. The 06 motor maybe 5 to 10. So whats that about 15 hp more than you a good driver can make up for that since I am such a bad driver. Like I said the LW flywheel feels like I lost torque which is wha moves the car.

The Maxima is a difference story all together...............Ill leave it at that.

As far as the G35 I pulled him fron 65mph to about 100 then he gave up. I didnt know him so I dont know what mods he had or if it was AT or MT except I saw his exhaust.

As for the 4th I will be there but I dont know if I will be running I really want to watch. Mis shifting 4th gear like you did is the reason why I have that 06 motor.So I am not in a hurry to make another costly mistake. Feel me?
Do you know anything about motors?? Your freeing up alot of HP there with the I/H/E/Cat and not to mention a ported IM.. Our stock H/E is very restrictive! On any stock car for that matter. I missed 4th because the tranny was all messed up..not from driver error but from the gear just not engaging and the reason why i have another one. So how does your car feel like a 13 second car when your claiming your mods are only putting out 2 to 3 hp?? That would mean your no where near 200WHP..is that what your saying?
Old 10-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Burning Brakes

i'm no expert, nor do i drag, but i smell mad bull shit in here.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:55 PM
I Quit

Received 54 Likes on 49 Posts
last I saw I believe JTso posted a dyno with the DC sports 4-2-1 header and made around a 10 whp increase with header alone??? Paging JTso for his exact dyno. Comptech claims on their web page that their cat back adds an additional 2 - 3 whp. On top of this I think I saw another thread on here possibly by JTso as well showing that the random technology cat produced an additional 5 - 8 whp. Comptech claims and additional 5 - 6 whp with the icebox intake. Add that together you get an additional 22 whp using the small numbers. Not to mention Hondata reflash boasts an additional 28 ponies. So add that and you have 50 extra ponies compared to stock. That's before you ported/polished your intake mani.

That should put you just over 200 ponies I believe. That being said you deffinately have an advantage over precysestylez as he pointed out! now why are you wimping out claiming you don't want to make another "costly" mistake. Last note, since when did missing 4th mean you need a new engine which is kind of what you are implying? Stylez missed 4th and his engine is fine???? Now I'm confused.

Oh and a little experience, I have an 06 manual with CT ice box, CT header, Random Tech cat, and CT catback and I can deffinately feel a difference on the butt dyno. So you claim all of that leads to maybe a 2 - 3 hp increase? Not possible 2 - 3 ponies registers nothing on the butt dyno. No I haven't dyno'd mine and not afraid to admit that I haven't because I'm not claiming my own numbers here.

So until time sheets are posted or a dyno is posted by you I call bull shit
Old 10-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Instructor

I highly doubt you felt "nothing" from intake, header, and exhaust.. let alone all the other mods. I have intake header and test pipe and have a very noticeable gain.. i put out 190whp and 150Tq.. and the torque was most noticeable at low rpm's.. now tell me I'm lying because those bolt ons made me from losing to an auto 330ci by 2 car lengths to beating him by maybe 1 to 1 1/2 car lengths. Test pipe gave me 5 whp and 4 pounds of torque but at peak.. If you look at low rpms it helped even more, almost 10 pounds of torque.
I smell so much b/s especially with the mods you say you have...
Old 10-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by clee109
last I saw I believe JTso posted a dyno with the DC sports 4-2-1 header and made around a 10 whp increase with header alone??? Paging JTso for his exact dyno. Comptech claims on their web page that their cat back adds an additional 2 - 3 whp. On top of this I think I saw another thread on here possibly by JTso as well showing that the random technology cat produced an additional 5 - 8 whp. Comptech claims and additional 5 - 6 whp with the icebox intake. Add that together you get an additional 22 whp using the small numbers. Not to mention Hondata reflash boasts an additional 28 ponies. So add that and you have 50 extra ponies compared to stock. That's before you ported/polished your intake mani.

That should put you just over 200 ponies I believe. That being said you deffinately have an advantage over precysestylez as he pointed out! now why are you wimping out claiming you don't want to make another "costly" mistake. Last note, since when did missing 4th mean you need a new engine which is kind of what you are implying? Stylez missed 4th and his engine is fine???? Now I'm confused.

Oh and a little experience, I have an 06 manual with CT ice box, CT header, Random Tech cat, and CT catback and I can deffinately feel a difference on the butt dyno. So you claim all of that leads to maybe a 2 - 3 hp increase? Not possible 2 - 3 ponies registers nothing on the butt dyno. No I haven't dyno'd mine and not afraid to admit that I haven't because I'm not claiming my own numbers here.

.... And i dyno'd and know its a fact.

BTW my car is an AUTO =]
Old 10-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Special-K

Originally Posted by RaCeR4LiFe022
.... And i dyno'd and know its a fact.

BTW my car is an AUTO =]
190WHP and 150TQ? Very nice for an auto!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Racer

Do you know anything about motors?? Your freeing up alot of HP there with the I/H/E/Cat and not to mention a ported IM.. Our stock H/E is very restrictive! On any stock car for that matter. I missed 4th because the tranny was all messed up..not from driver error but from the gear just not engaging and the reason why i have another one. So how does your car feel like a 13 second car when your claiming your mods are only putting out 2 to 3 hp?? That would mean your no where near 200WHP..is that what your saying?
I know more than you think but I dont have anything to prove here like I said I just wanted to give advice. When you say freeing up a lot of hp thats when I smirk ....What do you call a lot? The K24 is the hardest motor I have ever owned to extract "real power" from and parts until about a year ago almost didnt exist. Unless you swap parts from a K20 your availability is limited. Im used to older Honda H/B series eng., German eng. and forced induction engines that really make " a lot " of hp when you just change the I/E/Fuel mangement.

I am not a expert but I sure recall asking a guy at Comptech( before they actually with the help of Hondata cracked the code for the 05 DBW so they could install the supercharger)
Why did you test the supercharged TSX with stock exhaust and headers?
He said Honda did their homework when they built that car and I told him to elaborate. He told me that the exhaust on the TSX / S2K were one of the few that flow very well. And maybe thats why most exhaust systems for our cars pull 2 to 3 hp. Did anybody look at the dyno in some areas you have no gains at all. I am not paying what ever it costs for 2 to 3 hp.

Let me explain something to you Stylez since this conversation is between me and you. I dont really give a shit about time slips and dynos really I dont. At the end of the day all that matters is if you can put that power to the road and keep it there! How much hp you have doesnt mean shit if you cant control it.

As far as the mis shift in 4th. When you change the TSX shifter to a short throw you will see how easy it is to do this. My 1st mis shift at the top of 4th into 2nd! I clutched/ pull it quick enough to save the engine from destruction but spun bearings and bent valves. I didnt bother trying to machine / replace etc. I just swapped to 06 K24 which dropped right in except the TB inlet is larger so you need a new intake hose. The 05 reflash worked with the 06 motor.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by clee109

First off I havent dynoed my car either so I dont have actual numbers I meant it feels like 2 to 3 hp per mod. Not 2 to 3 hp total. You may feel "hugh gains or a lot" of hp to your butt or whatever the f.......... but I dont. The car feels like it has the potential to run low 14's to high 13's but the car is too heavy and geared wrong. And something has to change with the 1st to 2nd gear ratios/engagement. If you compare the 1st to 2 ndgear change the car drop 1500 rpms and every other gear ( 3rd to 4th etc.) only 1K rpm drop off. I check the ratios compared to the RSX tranny and they are different. That is a major reason why this car is not made to drag race.

Second I dont have a RT cat and the Catco has a lower flow rate. And the intake porting had no noticable gains.

Third LMAO .......................Wimping out? You dont know me to step out and be that bold. When I choose to not take a chance and damage my car again thats my choice to make. Its called priorities which you will learn when you become a man with a family / bills to pay. WTF would I wimp out for I will race anybody on here anytime. If I win or lose so what.

Since everybody has expertise in types of shit and how it smells maybe thats from experience in smelling their own. Sometimes I may be a little mis informed about my parts or knowledge but one thing I dont do is make up shit about my cars! What you need to worry about is not what I claim that you think is not true but what I dont tell you I have or know.

Remember I came into this positive and to help. You guys started this war. If you have advice then give it and keep your comments to yourself.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I would just like to make a comment on this thread.

I'm sure you all are a member of different car forums and the one thing I'm sure you know is that when you state you have done something such as running on the track and posting the 14.X time in the 1/4 mile then you will have some people on the forum that will be happy to hear that news and will want to know what mods you've done to help you as a DRIVER to get those times. Then, there will be some who will need proof of this, such as a photocopy of the timeslips. Just like someone claiming to put out X amount of HP/TQ and then posting the Dyno run slips...

I have no experience running on a track and have no desire to do so but I do know that it is about the driver and shifting and reaction times etc...

Of course I am not here to judge anyone, just wanted to remind everyone of the nature of a car forum....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I finally got my 6MT into the 14's.........Hoorah!!!