2004 TSX Headlight/Fog light combo switch which is positive and negative wire?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 12:12 AM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 TSX Headlight/Fog light combo switch which is positive and negative wire?!?

Hey fellas, New to the site because i recently purchased a 2004 TSX. Decided to do some upgrades and really wanted to have controls that light up on my steering wheel, the 04 and 05 do not come with them lit up =(

Everything is installed and go to go, i followed the user "princess"'s DIY located here 05 accord sedans!! - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums

Well i'm having trouble finding and tapping into the positive and negative wire on the oem headlight/fog light plug like he/she recommended. I have a multimeter but it is really crappy and i honestly should just get a new one. Anyway i've been looking for wiring diagrams for about 2 hours now and i'm at my wits end. Anybody have any idea which wire is the positive and which is the negative?

The wire colors are ORANGE, BLUE/YELLOW STRIPE, BLUE/GREEN STRIPE, BLUE, TAN/WHITE STRIPE. My multimeter errors out whenever i tap into the orange and tan/white wires, i figure maybe these are the positive and negative but no idea which one is which...

Thanks for any help guys!